Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 Boss Strategy

SilverForte

Well for the final boss, just lay into him with arrows. As he is flying around, try to reposition yourself so that you can see his mouth. He has 2 different breath attacks, a laser beam and a fireball. You can tell which one he is doing by looking at the charge in his mouth. If you see green sparks hes firing the laser, if not it's the fireball.

This is important because you can deflect the fireball back at him for good damage. When he falls over, just flying swallow him repeatedly, his attacks are rather easy to see coming here.

When he falls over for the final time, use the fire wheel ninpo if you have it to avoid his insta kill. If you don't have one, just get close to him and dodge it. That's it really.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Raping fiend genshin with one move, aside from the counters :p

also did this just cuz i want to keep the NG forums active!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It's a slow time for Ninja Gaiden. Yaiba is what we have on the radar and it's not really a Ninja Gaiden game to begin with. Kudos on the video though. There's something to be said for keeping it simple.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
^^

I for one am not looking foward to Yaiba at all

Im a do a all weapons against all 4 greater fiends (Alexi, Volf, Zed, Fiend Genshin & Liz) No Damage just so i can put out some content, I already know im gonna have some problems with liz aside from the bota and ds lol

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Again, not a Ninja Gaiden game and that's why a lot of us aren't exactly jazzed for it. That said, it does look like a hack and slasher that's meant to be brainlessly fun with a rude, asshole of a protagonist that does crazy shit just 'cuz. And Ryu shows up in the game, likely the beginning and end only. I'll support and buy the game and I look forward to getting hands on. It very well may surprise us.

In any case, on-topic, don't wander off, et al.

TRI Mike

I don't think so, they just released RE a few months back and must have their hands full with 5 Ultimate

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
NG2 Alexi with DS
I still have yet to perfect the NG2 versions of the Greater Fiends, they act a lot different compared to Sigma 2 counterpart and the stunning game is different >.>

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD