Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge General Discussion

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Nah, only master ninja trials I attempt solo. UN trials solo is just YOLO360TPLZLUCKBEONMYSIDEKTHX

Brute

Standard Donor
Played this game for a bit the other day.

Near instant regret and loathing.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
The way to play Ninja Gaiden:

Razor's Edge first, skip 3 entirely and if it's in your collection burn it like the Christian's burned Harry Potter books. Play 2 afterwards, and then play Black and then you'll get it. I hope that 4 tops Black, but I'm not sure Hayashi and his team can.

ShinMaruku

Hayashi was director on Black I hope you guys know. He was trying too hard to make the game too easy and hard. If he finds his way we will have great shit.

ShinMaruku

Hayashi was an a.i programmer for black...I think

Plus I have no idea what your post means
He was an AI programmer from all of em til Sigma But Black was his first test as game director. Of Course Itagaki still oversaw everything and was a producer and probably held him back from making the game too easy and flashy. You have some good directors who if they have no good oversight you get FF13 and NG3 (Oh fuck you Kitase)

So remains to be seen if Hayashi goes back to making a good game or fumbles again. But since he's taking of Koei I hope he has learned. For DOA he sure did by giving Shimabori the reigns.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD