Ninja Gaiden 4 - Where should the story go?

TheNightingale128

I Think that NG4 should have more demon like creatures, and the game is to easy NG2 took forever for me to complete but this game is a piece of cake even with the hardest difficulty

Brute

Standard Donor
The thing is that introducing a new protagonist would also undermine what makes Ryu great.. He is the most powerful ninja in the world, the singular super ninja. Introducing a new protagonist that can do exactly what he can would ruin part of what makes Ryu so awesome.
^This.

Who the fuck would want not to be Ryu and be some weaker chump instead?

Prissies, that's who. Real men want to be Ryu.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Is it just me or does anybody else want to see the ninja gaiden games for Xbox Kinect?? I'm just saying.
I believe it could have potential, it's just hard to swallow at this time.

When you have disasters like DBZ Kinect which literally rushed in production ater the whole "kid thinks he's a Super Saiyan" trended on YT a while back, it's hard to make believers out of a successful Kinect-based Ninja Gaiden game... unless of course, you want an alternative to the sixaxis thing. And even then, that isn't enough.

Again, I personally believe it has potential to be done and would like to see it done well, but it's a tall order for it to be done well.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
no matter how good motion control gets it is not something that will work for ninja gaiden. you have to have a relatively grounded 1ST person hack n slash title to get anywhere close.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Alright that's enough about input methods. Back to story discussion if you're posting here.

I believe it could have potential, it's just hard to swallow at this time.

When you have disasters like DBZ Kinect which literally rushed in production ater the whole "kid thinks he's a Super Saiyan" trended on YT a while back, it's hard to make believers out of a successful Kinect-based Ninja Gaiden game... unless of course, you want an alternative to the sixaxis thing. And even then, that isn't enough.

Again, I personally believe it has potential to be done and would like to see it done well, but it's a tall order for it to be done well.
Alright I see now just that I though it would be cool to actually fight like Ryu and see how it looks like you all make good points and I guess I am a loner in that
Alright that's enough about input methods. Back to story discussion if you're posting here.
Alright

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD