Ninja Gaiden Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
It's more a projectile only run, it makes getting the "beat the game with said weapon" achievements easier to get.
Fighting with weapons is easier than fighting without weapons, haha

I personally liked doing that achievement, since it let me test out all the weapons and how to fight each enemy with each weapon, not allowing me to cop out and switch to a weapon I knew a solid way to beat each section with already.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
1 Phoenix Ninpo gets Liz down to half health
1 Phoenix Ninpo Kills Volf, Alexi and Zed
doesn't work on FG

for some reason if you use the ninpo with the TDS the damage output gets nerfed really bad

the power of the phoenix!
2u5h01w.gif

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Wow. Didn't actually know that. Do you have to push them into a corner or anything?

That's... odd.

You'd think it would be more if anything at all.

You don't have to push them against the wall, just run around them in a circle and they get trapped xD

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
lol! that's hilarious. gonna have to try that.

Lol ye like sometime an enemy/boss is about to do an attack and the phoenix flies in and is just like nope xD

Idk if the damage output is the same for story mode though, you can have my save if you want to test it, has like 500 ninpo slots rofl

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Im not sure if this is a glitch or was made for Momiji but never told in the controls

but she has a move where you can meditate and heal your partner without losing ki, so basically she can heal your partner to full hp without anything 0.0

Nameless Sama

I am going to buy Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 tomorrow if anybody want to play with me. My Goal is all Trophies. Ninja Gaiden Black has motivated me to play Sigma 2.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD