Ninja Gaiden Thread

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I think you have to beat chapter 2 but then you wont get to use all the weapons online but if you give me your save I can unlock them then we can play :D

Nameless Sama

"Save" how I can give it to you ? Taht would save my time :D I have the feel , dont ge me wrong that you are on fire to play with me. Sorry , I have just such a feel xD. Your first message " Hey Bro wanna play NGS2" Fine bro here is our chance xD

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Lmao, I am always down to play NGS2

Go to your save data utility in ps3 menu and copy ngs2 system save to usb and email it to me

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
FelineDelectableIrishredandwhitesetter.gif

Derga

Yeah, I'd rather face against the ghost fish in Ninja Gaiden Black, then the ninja dogs in Ninja Gaiden 2. Nightmare fuel.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
haha yeah, they are so annoying + they got to much HP Xp

I like how the dog trolled me with the blue essence

Im going to explode onto you but don't worry Ill drop you a blue essence

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Anyone else here likes the Kusari-gama? From what I can tell its harder to use because in order to keep it spun up you have to move without blocking, which is dangerous.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Depends on the game.

Very useful in RE. Not so much in NG2.
I use it in Sigma 2 to challenge myself with some of the easier fights. I am scared to touch 3(and RE) because of Fiend Busa's videos of him dying of extremely dumb shit.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Let's hope we see Ninja Gaiden 4 at E3... fuck all else. I want muscles, bad bitches, blood and heavy metal.

Kensei25

It is a shame Team Ninja is not showing anything.....while I understand it to a degree and wanting to make sure the timing is right to show new stuff, I also think it is a rather lame decision. Platinum is showing two games at E3 and Team Ninja can't reveal anything? Where is Ni-Oh? No new IPs to tease? The future of Ninja Gaiden? Hopefully they will reveal something later this year, maybe at TGS....

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD