Ninja Gaiden Thread

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
lol what are you on about, im talking about your double post, your going to get in trouble from the mods

RH_Stealth

The posts are like 14 hours apart... What's so wrong with that? :|

EDIT: I was doing that in the photo sharing thread and nothing happened.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
uh if I remember correctly the best method is:

Kill both the fiends, don't absorb the yellow essence

If you got inferno use it on her and it should bring her down most of the time if not then just flying swallow spam

Then do a gleaming blade UT/ETS or you can just do regular gleaming blades since it still does lots of damage

RH_Stealth

uh if I remember correctly the best method is:

Kill both the fiends, don't absorb the yellow essence

If you got inferno use it on her and it should bring her down most of the time if not then just flying swallow spam

Then do a gleaming blade UT/ETS or you can just do regular gleaming blades since it still does lots of damage

Got no Ki. Been doing most of what you said except for the Gleaming Blade tactic. Been doing the X X Y Y Y combo.

Brute

Standard Donor
Make sure to grab the chests on the ledges before you drop down for the fight with Alma. One contains a Great Spirirt Elixir.

You'll need two combos for this fight: flying swallow and izuna drop.

Izuna the shadow fiends (the aerial animation should keep you away from most of Alma's attacks aside from her swoops). They will respawn when she reaches 75% 50% and 25% health, respectively. Kill them when they come back, unless it's the 25% mark and you've got an opening to dish out some great damage on Alma herself (go for the kill).

Now basically you're going to be running in circles dodging Alma's attacks and trying to Flying Swallow her. Don't get too greedy, but try to attack her just before she begins one of her attack animations. She should then fall out of the sky, and is open to a full Blade of Nirriti combo. I prefer this method since the XY attack has excellent tracking and reach, so if she falls a good distance away from you, you can still get the full combo before she rises into the air.

Then just... do it again. And again.

RH_Stealth

Make sure to grab the chests on the ledges before you drop down for the fight with Alma. One contains a Great Spirirt Elixir.

You'll need two combos for this fight: flying swallow and izuna drop.

Izuna the shadow fiends (the aerial animation should keep you away from most of Alma's attacks aside from her swoops). They will respawn when she reaches 75% 50% and 25% health, respectively. Kill them when they come back, unless it's the 25% mark and you've got an opening to dish out some great damage on Alma herself (go for the kill).

Now basically you're going to be running in circles dodging Alma's attacks and trying to Flying Swallow her. Don't get too greedy, but try to attack her just before she begins one of her attack animations. She should then fall out of the sky, and is open to a full Blade of Nirriti combo. I prefer this method since the XY attack has excellent tracking and reach, so if she falls a good distance away from you, you can still get the full combo before she rises into the air.

Then just... do it again. And again.

I got all those chests when I first arrived in the monastery so their contents are all gone now. I've been doing izunas on the fiends and flying swallows on her, but she just catches me sometimes. (like with the last pillar of her 4 pillar projectile combo.) Haven't tried the Blade of Nirriti yet though. If I had a Great Spirit Elixir might be set... I have 72425 Yellow essence but can't go to a store, lol

EDIT: Got her down to like 1/4 health with using that Blade of Nirriti combo - I got this

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
A safer and easier way to bring her down other than the flying swallow is when she charges at you dodge it and then press triangle

you can also do it after she tries stomping on you and comes to ground level

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
So i just watched showr18's Alma fight and he did a combo which does insane amount of damage

SST -> shuriken cancel -> forward T -> SSY

Takes only 3-4 times to kill her

You could always throw shurikens after a FS to avoid getting grabbed

RH_Stealth

So i just watched showr18's Alma fight and he did a combo which does insane amount of damage

SST -> shuriken cancel -> forward T -> SSY

Takes only 3-4 times to kill her

You could always throw shurikens after a FS to avoid getting grabbed

I have no clue what what the acronyms SST, SSY, FS and shuriken cancelling is. Remember I'm someone playing on hard for the first time, lol. Is forward T forward Triangle? :S

Brute

Standard Donor
I have no clue what what the acronyms SST, SSY, FS and shuriken cancelling is. Remember I'm someone playing on hard for the first time, lol. Is forward T forward Triangle?
S = Square or X
T = Triangle or Y
FS = Flying Swallow
Shuriken canceling = tossing a shuriken to cancel your recovery frames from a previous attack or action

RH_Stealth

S = Square or X
T = Triangle or Y
FS = Flying Swallow
Shuriken canceling = tossing a shuriken to cancel your recovery frames from a previous attack or action

Lol thank you for the translations, I'll try out that combination

EDIT: From the times I've tried it, she blocks the shuriken and everything after
EDIT 2: Now it worked. Should only take 3 of them to kill her

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD