Ninja Gaiden Weapon Discussion

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Seems like a waste of time when you could just Dead Soul Bind...

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
It's the health drain move, and the whole reason you even use Kitetsu. In the original I believe it drained health with the armlet being the only way to negate it but in black and up all you have to do is upgrade it all the way and it stops sapping your health. You can usually do that as soon as you come across Muramasa again

SilverForte

In black they removed the healing armlet for story mode cause the kitetsu didn't drain your health anymore. It's still in mission mode though.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
ng1 don't even have the lunar as well unless you download the hurricane pack

NG1 is pretty shitty without the dlc compared to NGB lol

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Hurricane Pack 1 introduced the single greatest item ever: the Intercept Scroll. Anyone who didn't get to use it missed out. It was glorious.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hurricane Pack 1 introduced the single greatest item ever: the Intercept Scroll. Anyone who didn't get to use it missed out. It was glorious.
I heard that the Vigoorian Berserkers were designed to be fought with the intercept scroll. But then they took it out of Black while leaving the Berserkers in. Now we have eternal joy.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I heard that the Vigoorian Berserkers were designed to be fought with the intercept scroll. But then they took it out of Black while leaving the Berserkers in. Now we have eternal joy.
That's exactly it. Intercept was too broken and the Berserkers were bastards to fight without it. They should've removed them because the only viable way to fight them was to do hit and run or spam Blade of Nirrti. Not fun.
It's still possible to get the intercept, you just have to get it through unorthodox means now.
I assume you mean hacking, hex editing, or something similar? Never bothered. I play the game I'm given.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
You can download the hurricane packs if you got a modded xbox

Berserk just spam counter attack and don't move lol, they are the easiest enemy in the game XD

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
You can download the hurricane packs if you got a modded xbox

Berserk just spam counter attack and don't move lol, they are the easiest enemy in the game XD
Most of us don't like standing still while playing Ninja Gaiden. Especially to heal...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD