[Nov 17, 2012] Georgia's Fight Club (Jonesboro, GA)

Daniel The Flame

Gest I'll go, allthough I would love to see my good friend A.P. lose his own tournment. If he looses in the first round I would be so happy

Bitch

reese

What gonna happen if "Daniel The Flame" loses to A.P in the first round....BLAM BI*CH PUDDING

reese

You choose not to win because the Flame never wins WHAT WHO SAID THAT DDDAAAAYYYUUUUUMMMMM
YEAH-UH

Allan Paris

Georgia Fight Club
Tournament Singles Results

1st BlackWhiteBoi Helena, Jann Lee

2nd CORN AP Hayate, Kasumi

3rd CXThomas Leifang

4.Reese 2 Havik
5. EDog
5. JDE
7. RythmikDesign
7. That Guy
9. ANIMENIC
9. Kevin Ryan
9. HeadShotDeamon40
9. Daniel The Flame
13. Mr. McJiggle
13. Fred Campbell
13. Awesmic

Tag Team Results

1. AP-CX ( CORN AP: Pai, Jann Lee, Eliot, and Ayane and CXThomas:Leifang )

2. Dark Magic ( EDog: Tina and That Guy: Mila )

3. Team Hado ( HeadshotDemon40: Sarah and Reese 2 Havik: Helena, Gen Fu , Eliot, Hayate, and Hitomi )

4. Who Cares ( Fred Campbell: Leifang and Kevin Ryan: Ryu Hayabusa )
5. The Sir Flamez ( Mr. McJiggle: Mila and Daniel The Flame: Rig )

Recorded so many matches. I will try to get them up ASAP. This tournament was fun, especially tag. Good Games people.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I might not be able to make it.. basically my carpool bailed on me. -.-

Damn, man. Hopefully you can make it out to Final Round. I'll be in there.

:) TIME FOR SOME SHOUT OUTS!

AWESMIC- Nice to finally meet you offline , i'm sorry you could not compete with us. I hope everything worked out at the hospital.

REESE - your a solid player with some wicked tag combos , keep up the good work son.

ALLAN PARIS -Good matches to you sir , thanks for doing what you did for the GA community. If I don't see you again soon. Good Luck up in MICH !

That GUY - I had a lot of fun watching Mila take some people to the floor. Good Games.

RYTHMIC DESIGNS - Nice casuals , Remember what I said about defending against Kokoro and soon she won't be so scary anymore.

CX THOMAS - Looks as though my Leifang my have met her macth in GA. Well done sir. Good Good matches.

JDE - Thanks for coming all the way down from Tennessee. It is players like you that make the offline community go around. Great to meet you.

Mr. MCJIGGLE - good games , nice to meet you.

And last but not least . .. .
MY COUSIN KEVIN RYAN - When I volunteered to team up with you in tag at your very first tournament ever , I thought for sure we would be used for mopping the floor. You have come along way after just a single month playing DOA. great job kid.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
:) TIME FOR SOME SHOUT OUTS!

AWESMIC- Nice to finally meet you offline , i'm sorry you could not compete with us. I hope everything worked out at the hospital.
I overlooked this...

Thanks for the shoutout. My sister's okay, but the situation behind taking her back downtown was... complicated. At least no one can say I'm too lazy to try and show up for offline tournies like they used to. It was also fun playing other characters casually for a change.

Mad props to Allan for the sick setups and the refreshments and congrats to all who competed as well as good games to those I played. Reese, Blackwhiteboi, Allan, and CXThomas, I believe?

ThatGuy

Hey guys had a great time and it was good to meet a bunch of y'all. Look me up on Xbox live!

AP thanks for setting everything up and hosting a fun tournament. Good tag matches too

Fred Campbell good to meet ya man and good matches.

Cxthomas Nice leifang man had fun warming up. Keep working!

Hopefully I will make it out to final round and see some of y'all again!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
^I'm gonna need more alternate accounts, at this rate.

It sucks cycling around a full list.

Allan Paris

Hey guys had a great time and it was good to meet a bunch of y'all. Look me up on Xbox live!

AP thanks for setting everything up and hosting a fun tournament. Good tag matches too

Fred Campbell good to meet ya man and good matches.

Cxthomas Nice leifang man had fun warming up. Keep working!

Hopefully I will make it out to final round and see some of y'all again!

Mila is annoying as hell and CXThomas wouldn't stop HOLDING! lol

ThatGuy

Leifangs have to hold haha. Just wondering where you are going to post the vids when you get the time to do so?

RhythmikDesigns

AP, thanks again for hosting this event. It was good to get out and finally play offline. Congrats to BlackWhiteBoi again. It was good meet everyone there, ya'll some cool guys. Good games to everyone I played. JD, glad you and your dad could make it out. And Fred, thanks for the Kokoro tips.

reese

Well I cant tell everyone how much I enjoyed this Tournment sooo I guess its time for my shoutouts

1st (AP) I had a good feeling that I might face you in the tournament and I knew it wasnt gon be easy either lol good stuff man you know I have mad respect for you as a player and as a long time close friend

2nd this is for 3 of my other closest friends that were in the tournament as well
(HeadshotDemon40, Mr. McJiggle (lol), and Daniel The Flame) Without you guys and AP there at the tournament I dont think I would have as much fun as I did Congrates to all you and my tag partner HeadShotDemon40 we did a lot better than I expected. We kept it together and were on the same page Good Stuff guys

3rd (JDE420) man I still cant shake off the match that we had. It was so epic and by far my favorite match I had. It literally came down to the last round for both of us. I dont think I've ever had a real close match like that before. Again Good game man.

4th (Edog and That Guy) ONE HELL OF A TAG TEAM. They way you guys played was incrediable. Tina and Mila are a dangerous tag team lol ggs.

5th (Awesmic) It was nice to finally meet you in person you had an awesome christe and your combos are very nice. Its to bad that you couldnt attend the singles tournament. Hope all is well with you. Again nice to meet you

To others that attended I thank you for the great experience. This was my very first tournament and I am glad to have meet all of you.

Congrates to BlackWhiteBoi for winning Singles and Team AP-CX for winning Tag

Headshotdemon40

Man this tournament was amazing gots to give a shot out to a long friend Allen Paris for great hosting and having a very touch tournament. Overall I did not expect to win anything seeing as I don't play this game like that but luckily my coach/partners were their to give me some pointers,and for the fact that I play vf5fs (even though all her stuff does not transfer into dead or alive 5). The experience again was awesome and hope we meet again at another venue. Great job to all the other contestants as well. :cool:

Daniel The Flame

O.k now i'm gonna talk. I had a lot of fun at the tournment it was great. Thanks to my friend for the crash course on DOA the day before, oh thats right I have never played a DOA game before the day before the tournment, and I think I did well despite going against A.P. in the first round. Which I blame reese for predicting, but props to every one who played and I hope you all had a good time like I did. I think i'm forgetting something, oh yea reese you suck!! (BLAM BI#CH PUDDING) simple and clean mother fudger =)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD