Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

breathofflame34

So, does anyone know how to unlock the Frost Punk (Blizzard Punk?) for Marie Rose, and costume 9 from LR for Hitomi in 3?

Any one here have the Hitomi figure from DOA x2 where she's on the whale, or the Kokoro one with umbrella? Or the Hitomi one from the first one where she's in a blue and red swimsuit, and holding a volleyball?

otnesse

Okay so I was thinking...The game came out in November 15th? and then within 2 months on Jan 12th we already had our first dlc character reveal with Luna, So If this is going to be a thing and we'll continue to get more characters on a regular schedule we could be seeing another reveal in March? I hope so anyway. Who knows who It could be though, I'd really like to start seeing the missing girls start to get added to it but It could also be a new character to the doa series like Luna.

I'd rather they post the cut girls next, since they really got screwed over, and adding them in is the best way for TN to redeem themselves (even they have to realize that the cut six have a sizeable fanbase in Japan, considering that a Japanese gaming magazine actually asked them about whether they'll appear in a game that was definitely Japanese-only.).

Speaking of Luna, remember when I said that I was having someone by the name of Eilene Al help try to unlock Luna's Event Episode? Well, it's now been unlocked, which you can see for yourself:

Granted, I'm going to still need the Extra Episode for Luna, but I'll let EA take a day's break, since as you can tell by the video's title, it must have been very frustrating to unlock.

So, does anyone know how to unlock the Frost Punk (Blizzard Punk?) for Marie Rose, and costume 9 from LR for Hitomi in 3?

Any one here have the Hitomi figure from DOA x2 where she's on the whale, or the Kokoro one with umbrella? Or the Hitomi one from the first one where she's in a blue and red swimsuit, and holding a volleyball?

Can't say I can help you there, since I don't even have the game (really don't want to have to juryrig my in-computer clock to match Tokyo just to have a chance at playing it, and the microtransactions aren't exactly going to be enough to convince me to play it even to get episodes. I've already learned what occurred in Metal Gear Solid V to steer clear of microtransactions, thank you very much). And as far as those toys, no, I don't have them.

Speaking of Hitomi and Marie Rose, though, think you can get Hitomi and Marie Rose's Extra Episodes for the event (and maybe also Misaki's Extra Episode if you have her available)? They require the "For You" SSR outfits (ie, the red ribbon outfits).

Last edited:

breathofflame34

I'd rather they post the cut girls next, since they really got screwed over, and adding them in is the best way for TN to redeem themselves (even they have to realize that the cut six have a sizeable fanbase in Japan, considering that a Japanese gaming magazine actually asked them about whether they'll appear in a game that was definitely Japanese-only.).

Speaking of Luna, remember when I said that I was having someone by the name of Eilene Al help try to unlock Luna's Event Episode? Well, it's now been unlocked, which you can see for yourself:

Granted, I'm going to still need the Extra Episode for Luna, but I'll let EA take a day's break, since as you can tell by the video's title, it must have been very frustrating to unlock.

Can't say I can help you there, since I don't even have the game (really don't want to have to juryrig my in-computer clock to match Tokyo just to have a chance at playing it, and the microtransactions aren't exactly going to be enough to convince me to play it even to get episodes. I've already learned what occurred in Metal Gear Solid V to steer clear of microtransactions, thank you very much). And as far as those toys, no, I don't have them.

Speaking of Hitomi and Marie Rose, though, think you can get Hitomi and Marie Rose's Extra Episodes for the event (and maybe also Misaki's Extra Episode if you have her available)? They require the "For You" SSR outfits (ie, the red ribbon outfits).
No, I was talking about X3, not VV

otnesse

No, I was talking about X3, not VV
Well, I still don't have any ability to help there, since I don't have X3 either (shame they didn't allow add-on characters or activities despite promising they would, though...).

Anyways, like I asked before, if you have Hitomi and Marie Rose as well as their For You outfits, think you can unlock their Extra Episodes (Misaki too, if possible).

breathofflame34

Well, I still don't have any ability to help there, since I don't have X3 either (shame they didn't allow add-on characters or activities despite promising they would, though...).

Anyways, like I asked before, if you have Hitomi and Marie Rose as well as their For You outfits, think you can unlock their Extra Episodes (Misaki too, if possible).
I want to atart VV, but I havent yet.

otnesse

I want to atart VV, but I havent yet.
Oh. In that case, sorry I asked.

Hope someone on here has Hitomi, Marie Rose, and/or Misaki as well as their SSR "For You" outfits so they can post their Extra Episodes on YouTube, as I really need to transcribe them.

BTW, can anyone post Ayane's Event Episode (ie, the one unlocked by completing Missions 1-23) while they're at it? It's literally the last one left of the Event Episodes.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

iirc you just have to do really well at minigames, the best way is pool hopping since its ridiculously easy even on hard.

Ever wonder what its like inside the showers when at the "gacha bathroom"
Video:
DOAXHitomi-965055708440899584-20180218_114945-img2.jpg
DOAXHitomi-965055708440899584-20180218_114945-img3.jpg
DOAXHitomi-965055708440899584-20180218_114945-img1.jpg

otnesse

Found one for Misaki

I appreciate the effort, but I was actually looking for the Extra Episode for Misaki. I've already got that Event Episode down (in fact, as of now, the only Event Episode I still need to find is Ayane's Event Episode). The Extra Episodes, aside from their using the red ribbon outfits instead of the white ones, are identifiable by the fact that they take place in a girl's bedroom rather than in the foyer.

@DOAGamesAreCool Say, don't you have a YouTube channel dedicated to Venus Vacation? If so, I actually have a bit of a request for you: Specifically, think you can supply me with the SR Event Episode for Ayane, as well as the SSR Extra Episodes for Marie Rose, Hitomi, Misaki, and possibly Luna (Since I noticed you had a video "playing around" with Luna during a photoshoot, which leads me to assume that you actually have her as a playable character)? I really want to complete transcriptions for the event, and finding those five in particular was a real pain in the butt, can't find them on the YouTube (and I had to try significantly). Well, okay, I WAS able to find Marie Rose and Hitomi's SSR Extra Episodes, but they didn't come with a menu, so I couldn't transcribe what the titles said (actually come to think of it, you might want to post a video of Kokoro's SSR Extra Episode as well, including the Extra Episode selection menu showing the episodes).

Last edited:
I'll see what I can do with extra episodes I don't have all. But with luna they updated the game to allow people with SR of a girl but didn't own her take photos.

otnesse

I'll see what I can do with extra episodes I don't have all. But with luna they updated the game to allow people with SR of a girl but didn't own her take photos.

So, are you saying that you don't have Luna, or you do? I'm only concerned with Ayane, Misaki, Marie Rose, Hitomi, and Luna (the first for the Event Episode, and the latter four for the Extra Episodes). Maybe Kokoro (though in her case, and also Marie Rose and Hitomi, I only need the actual menu screencaps at this point so I can at least get the titles of their Extra Episodes.).

And okay, fair enough.

So, are you saying that you don't have Luna, or you do? I'm only concerned with Ayane, Misaki, Marie Rose, Hitomi, and Luna (the first for the Event Episode, and the latter four for the Extra Episodes). Maybe Kokoro (though in her case, and also Marie Rose and Hitomi, I only need the actual menu screencaps at this point so I can at least get the titles of their Extra Episodes.).

And okay, fair enough.
yeah I dont own luna. I tried to roll her but got nothing....
ill see what i can upload.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD