Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

yeah I dont own luna. I tried to roll her but got nothing....
ill see what i can upload.

Okay. Sorry for asking regarding Luna. Well, I'll settle for Misaki, Marie Rose, Hitomi, and Ayane then (Ayane's comparatively easy since you just need the SR outfit and not the SSR outfit, though that being said, Misaki, Marie Rose, and Hitomi only need one mission to have their episodes unlock instead of 23 like with Ayane's).

I got some good shots of the NYO SSR

IMG_20180217_171332.jpg
IMG_20180217_171329.jpg
IMG_20180217_171331.jpg

Mobile wallpapers anyone?

otnesse

Well, the good news is, I did find Ayane's Event Episode in one place.

The bad news is, they cut off the dialogue box just after the first line was posted.

So, can some PLEASE, I beg at this point in time, post Ayane's Event Episode, with dialogue boxes and possibly even the episode menu being shown? We're running out of time regarding this event, and I really need to make sure that those episodes are fully transcribed by the time the event ends. Same goes for the Extra Episodes.

Last edited:

otnesse

BTW, everyone, someone managed to unlock Luna's Extra Episode:

And before anyone asks, no, it's not Eilene AI (and I might as well correct myself while I'm on the subject, it's actually AI as in Artificial Intelligence, not Al as in Albert).

So, if anyone has Ayane's Event Episode and/or Misaki's Extra Episode for this event, please post them (with dialogue boxes), since I still need to transcribe them. I'd also like at least screencaps of the Extra Episodes menu so I can make sure that Hitomi and Marie Rose's titles are posted as well (Luna's too, but I'm asking the guy who posted the video above for that bit).

EDIT: Okay, never mind about Ayane's Event Episode, I got it with some help just a few moments ago:

However, I STILL need Misaki's SSR Extra Episode, so anyone who DOES have it, please post the episode soon, if not now.

Last edited:

otnesse

Never mind that last request, someone managed to post five SSR Extra Episodes on GameFAQs, one of which was Misaki:

Sorry for double posting, but I couldn't simply edit my original post to notify this development since it exceeded the five video limit.

Well, only thing left to do is get Luna's title and then the Extra Episodes will be fully done, and hopefully, アリス on YouTube (the same guy who unlocked Luna's SSR episode) will post a screencap of the Extra Episodes menu for me to use to find her episode title (Aside from Luna's SSR episode, アリス has Hitomi, Honoka, and Momiji's SSR episodes)

otnesse

Oh yeah they are called that. Whoops.
Thanks

No problem. Just didn't want anyone to get any ideas that you managed to get all of Hitomi's character episodes when that wasn't actually the case (I initially thought when you said that that you actually DID mean her character episodes until I clicked the link).

No problem. Just didn't want anyone to get any ideas that you managed to get all of Hitomi's character episodes when that wasn't actually the case (I initially thought when you said that that you actually DID mean her character episodes until I clicked the link).
Yeah sorry about that changed it now.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Question: Does Venus Vacation have Gravure swapping? I've seen screenshots of Hitomi doing Ayane's gravures on pixiv you definitely can't do that in Xtreme 3.

DOAX3 VR Sense is updated and will add Ayane. IIRC it only has Kasumi, Marie, and Honoka.

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201802/19152162.html
I don't even know about DOAX Sense anymore... unless, it has unique VR capability it just looks like a watered down Xtreme 3. Which isn't even worth it anymore thanks to Venus Vacation.

Sense will need unique VR stuff as a selling point or to be a VR/console Venus Vacation.

Jackie Chan Fan

Question: Does Venus Vacation have Gravure swapping? I've seen screenshots of Hitomi doing Ayane's gravures on pixiv you definitely can't do that in Xtreme 3.

There's no gravure swapping. It's just that some characters has the same gravure. I can confirm that as I have captured a video of Hitomi and Ayane doing the same gravure.

I don't even know about DOAX Sense anymore... unless, it has unique VR capability it just looks like a watered down Xtreme 3. Which isn't even worth it anymore thanks to Venus Vacation.

Sense will need unique VR stuff as a selling point or to be a VR/console Venus Vacation.

Watered down Xtreme 3, yes as it only has 3 characters. Only the players can smell the DOA girls.

UpSideDownGRUNT

There's no gravure swapping. It's just that some characters has the same gravure. I can confirm that as I have captured a video of Hitomi and Ayane doing the same gravure.

That's really confusing... So instead of giving her NEW gravures they just reused somebody elses? I know its Free 2 play but come on lol that is so lazy and makes me think it has a feature to swap gravures like X2.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD