Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

What is this? I can't understand

Looks like they got to a certain amount of retweets or are trying to get to it, Also I wonder If they are adding in Idol outfits soon then since Misaki was wearing one in that video.

Just looked at it on twitter and It seems like the "vtuber Misaki" which I'm guessing is the Idol outfit will debut and also If the tweet gets to 10k retweets then everyone will receive a SSR ticket. So that's cool so retweet it.

LarsMasters

I always wonder about Misaki being secretly a net-idol & has a hidden perverse tendency. Look at Yui from Hajimete for example. On the other notes, looks like Kizuna Ai is not the only one who is a youtube J-idol around here.

Regarding of previous event episodes of DOAXVV, it seems like Nyotengu is the only one who always fonded posing a hot pose/Crossed Legs while wearing revealing bikinis here (like SSS Prison & Xtreme Sexy V) in every EP, hence to her title as the current DOA’s seductress/DOA counterpart of Darkstalkers' Morrigan (original main video game’s iconic lustful demon)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Am I the only one hoping this isn't an April fools and that Misaki is actually getting a Vtuber channel?

As someone who watches Ai-chan, Luna-chan and Akari-chan I'd watch Misaki too.

I doubt the costume is called Vtuber because that makes no sense since we've seen that idol costume so many times. If it is that's just confusing and bad advertising.

Jadeinchains

Am I the only one hoping this isn't an April fools and that Misaki is actually getting a Vtuber channel?

As someone who watches Ai-chan, Luna-chan and Akari-chan I'd watch Misaki too.

I doubt the costume is called Vtuber because that makes no sense since we've seen that idol costume so many times. If it is that's just confusing and bad advertising.

Wait is Vtuber an actual thing?

UpSideDownGRUNT

Wait is Vtuber an actual thing?
YES!! its a phenomenon that took off in the last year or so in Japan, Kizuna Ai, Kaguya Luna, Mirai Akari/Kokoro Yumi, Siro, Virtual Girlfriend, Moemi, and the foxgirl(voiced by a guy) shoes name I blank on just to name a few.

it stands for virtual youtuber, aka a seiyuu wearing a mocap suit recording videos as an anime girl. some of them have big names behind them supposedly Kaguya is voiced by Hamtaros seiyuu and Akari is designed by the creator of Hatsune Miku.

Jadeinchains

YES!! its a phenomenon that took off in the last year or so in Japan, Kizuna Ai, Kaguya Luna, Mirai Akari/Kokoro Yumi, Siro, Virtual Girlfriend, Moemi, and the foxgirl(voiced by a guy) shoes name I blank on just to name a few.

it stands for virtual youtuber, aka a seiyuu wearing a mocap suit recording videos as an anime girl. some of them have big names behind them supposedly Kaguya is voiced by Hamtaros seiyuu and Akari is designed by the creator of Hatsune Miku.

Wait so who are these people? Is it like virtual youtuber or something? What are their channels like? And I actually forgot it was April 1st so yeah I wonder If it was because of that or whether she is actually getting one.

Jadeinchains

just look up kizuna ai for the best example since she's the originator, LSO cuz I don't wanna get more offtopic than I have

Omg I just looked her up and THAT's her!? I've seen her everywhere included the VR chat thing and been wondering where she was from cause she got really popular and now I finally find out she is a Vtuber. I'm gonna watch her videos now.

Jadeinchains

Lol actually I just saw the end date of this retweet thing...:p It's tonight. And it only started earlier today on April 1st and the goal is to get 10,000 retweets so I'm going to guess that this is just an April fools thing. :p Same with the Misaki becoming a Vtuber still It was cool to see lol. ( Lol give me a SSR ticket anyway. )

hardseppo

yes, got her event SSR and also finally: Hitomi :)

girl 10/11

kfECFlP.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD