Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

DemiFiendRSA

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201804/10155313.html
This weeks Famitsu has a preview on the new DOAXVV character named Tamaki
2SmMgPl.jpg

sCsn2nu.jpg

HHH816

looks like she got a slender frame

she looks mature, might be working as a night hostess before..working with misaki?

hardseppo

As happy as I am with new characters, they should bring the existing girls first... but hey maybe Luna will be "free" now like the others...

... dangerously optimistic, I know

Jadeinchains

Omg! Awesome! :D she looks great and she looks mature and older which is awesome to get an older character. really like her hair. And her name and yeah she seems more slender and average sizes for you know what. Which is cool to o since it's different. Can't wait to see more about her, hope she's free but who knows maybe this will make Luna available now?

otnesse

Hmm... not sure what to make of this news.

On the one hand, a new character's always a welcome addition.

On the other, I'm at this point getting very annoyed that they aren't releasing any of the cut characters. I don't give a darn about that stupid poll a couple years back: The mere fact that Famitsu, a Japanese publication, asked if the cut girls would be appearing, in a game that, last I checked was fully Japanese exclusive, meaning they were specifically asking per a purely Japanese basis, indicates that there's a sizeable Japanese base that wants the girls in. If there wasn't a sizeable Japanese base, they wouldn't bother asking. It's common sense. I'm really hating Hayashi's attempts at "democratizing" the games (especially after he indicated he wouldn't "betray" the poll results).

Well, at least now, it's an actual mature woman, so we might still have some hope left for the cut six to get in (especially when, Leifang aside, most of the girls are considered "old" for some reason).

Jadeinchains

Yeah still hoping eventually for the missing girls ( which I'm pretty sure the "old girls" thing is more that they are from past games rather than their ages since none of them are "old" since they're in their 20's. ) And @KwonJigglypuff in comparison to Misaki and mainly Luna I'd say that she looks more mature.

Jadeinchains

I hope she is a special agent or something sexy and mature. Or maybe a joyful dancer ?
Is it confirmed she is Japanese ?

Yeah I wonder what her job is? Apparently she actually comes out on the 12th of April so just 2 days so It should not be long before we find out more about her. And yeah looking it up Tamaki the name means jewel and is from Japan so I'm guessing she'll be from Japan.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD