Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

BTW, guys, I got SkyTan100 of GameFAQs to upload the character episodes for Tamaki, as well as Helena's birthday episode, so now we can all see them. Here are the episodes in question.

Tamaki Episode 1:

Tamaki Episode 2:

Tamaki Episode 3:

Tamaki Episode 4:

Tamaki Episode 5:

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

BTW, guys, I got SkyTan100 of GameFAQs to upload the character episodes for Tamaki, as well as Helena's birthday episode, so now we can all see them. Here are the episodes in question.

Tamaki Episode 1:

Tamaki Episode 2:

Tamaki Episode 3:

Tamaki Episode 4:

Tamaki Episode 5:

Wow! How did someone get them all already?!

hardseppo

and he's nr.5 or so in the overall ranks

but his bragging + elitism behavior and opening a thousand threads on Gamefaqs makes him very unlikable...

Jadeinchains

I was thinking/hoping that we'd maybe get Luna added to the free gacha now because there's Tamaki now in the game but I guess not, I still hope she does though. I also wish we knew a bit more on If they plan at all at some point to make an ultimate version of Doax3 or something. ( Also anyone else notice how one of Tamaki's hobbies is Bouldering which was a thing in doax3? ) As for how long they'll support Doaxvv I think that just depends on how well it continues to do which considering that It's 1# on DMM right now and they just added a character to it I'd say it's doing well so that's good.

Jackie Chan Fan

In one of Hayashi’s interviews, he mentioned that they plan to support this game for a long time. No idea how long is a long time. 1 year? 2 years? more?

Yuffie

By support I bet he means just adding more suits by gacha.
As long as this game banks, they'll support it.
I just wonder if they'll keep adding more characters. If they add classic characters then good for them and us. But if new characters, then there can be a uproar cuz people are gonna want them for DOA6.
I also wonder if they'll add the activities from DOAX3.
Is volleyball the only thing you can do in VV?

otnesse

Might as well ask this: Is there any specific order for the Character and Extra Episodes? I know with Event Episodes, they give some degree of order to them, but I don't know about the Character or especially Extra Episodes (I know there's 11 episodes per character, but what I don't know is whether there's a specific order for each character).

Jadeinchains

here's 6 and 7

I wish I had Tamaki. :,( Or it was at least possible to get her without paying.
Also I want to one day click on a post in this thread and suddenly see that a trailer for doax3U or something has been posted including the missing girls.
giphy.gif

Like everyone else I'd also love to see them added to Venus Vacation even though I'm really liking these new girls It would be great to get the missing girls finally added. ( Plus from a time perspective It might not take as long because they have a model already, Although the girls models were updated in DOAX3 from doa5lr with new physics and stuff so I don't know how long that would take. ) Plus they'd maybe include them based from most popular to least popular on that poll........which means my fave Lisa would be last....

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD