Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Yuffie

tumblr_p712d3jGZX1vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p712d3jGZX1vsb5ezo1_1280.jpg

Scan rip

From Dualshockers

The new heroine is named Tamaki, and she will be added with tomorrow’s (April 12th) update to the free-to-play PC game. Apparently, she is a drink-loving “oneesan” (older sister) type.

Tamaki is 22 years-old, 169 cm tall, and her three sizes are bust 84, waist 54, and hips 87. Her blood type is B, she is a fashion designer, and her hobbies are bouldering, yoga, and bar hopping.

Her favorite things are macarons, carbonated water, and liquor. Her favorite color is turquoise blue, and her birthday is on August 22nd.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

She looks great, and so does her swimsuit, Her chibi looks cool too. Also yeah so shes 22 that's cool I had a feeling she must have been older and in her 20's which is good since recently with Misaki and Luna etc both being 18. Also I can't read Japanese but does anyone know If it says at all about her being Misaki's big sister in this?

Edit: Also cool I thought I saw some red in her hair yesterday and yeah she actually does have some red in her green hair.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
She looks great, and so does her swimsuit, Her chibi looks cool too. Also yeah so shes 22 that's cool I had a feeling she must have been older and in her 20's which is good since recently with Misaki and Luna etc both being 18. Also I can't read Japanese but does anyone know If it says at all about her being Misaki's big sister in this?

Edit: Also cool I thought I saw some red in her hair yesterday and yeah she actually does have some red in her green hair.
I don’t think she’s Misaki’s big sister, I think the “sister” part is to describe her personality. Momiji has a motherly type of character and I think the same goes for Tamaki but her being the “older sister” type of person.
Just updated my post. Says she is a oneesan.
No nationality again although I assume she is Japanese?
Was Luna nationality revealed?
Luna’s nationality is still unknown. But if it were up to me I think she’s Danish or Icelandic.

Jadeinchains

Just updated my post. Says she is a oneesan.
No nationality again although I assume she is Japanese?
Was Luna nationality revealed?

No Luna's nationality wasn't revealed either, I think it's safe to say that Tamaki is Japanese though, And okay so she's "sister like" like an older sister to the other girls rather than actually Misaki's older sister. I really like the sound of her with her being a fashion designer and into bar hopping and stuff she sounds cool. Her being older is cool too. I guess we'll get her trailer later today maybe?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
For a minute, I thought they fucked up by adding a 16 year old who drinks straight up.

If she was added to DOA she'd actually be great friends with Brad Wong now that I think about it. There are multiple fighting styles of Drunken arts (Zui Quan) actually if people look it up so curious on this. If anything, she could be a character worth playing over Brad Wong. That is, if she was ever included and may not even be Drunken arts at all.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

The Onee-san part is just referring to how she's an older woman(still younger than me lol) rather than a young teenage girl or a student.

She seems to be very seductive, and has a bit of a elegant charm to her just not as exaggerated as Nyo or Helena.

If she's a fashion designer maybe she designed her bikini and some of VV bikinis? that'd be a neat way to tie her into the Xtreme "story".

Jadeinchains

This scan is some real Yuri bait... Ayane massaging Misaki and Tamaki about to grope her(?) Misaki gets all the puss apparently lol

Also, is Tamaki taking lewd selfies of herself? Instagram model perhaps?

Oh yeah I actually didn't notice that, At first I thought she was taking a picture of something in front of her but yeah I guess she's taking a selfie and stuff. ( Like her phone too with the peacock feather or something on the back ) Maybe she does have some social media and was showing off her swimsuit etc maybe like you said she designed it? I like her whole thing she has going on though of being like a fashion designer and maybe more like a party girl bar hopping and stuff.

Yuffie

What's the order of the oldest to youngest DOA girls (all) and their age?

It's interesting that they put an older woman this time which is a nice scene for once.
Wonder what her costume theme would be.

otnesse

For a minute, I thought they fucked up by adding a 16 year old who drinks straight up.

If she was added to DOA she'd actually be great friends with Brad Wong now that I think about it. There are multiple fighting styles of Drunken arts (Zui Quan) actually if people look it up so curious on this. If anything, she could be a character worth playing over Brad Wong. That is, if she was ever included and may not even be Drunken arts at all.

Speaking of potential fighting style techniques for new characters, if Luna ends up being a fighter girl, I predict thanks to her debut Event Episode "Messenger of the Moon" series that her fighting style will be either Karate (since she knows about the Karate greeting), or Bushido (due to her casually mentioning it when talking to Hitomi).

What's the order of the oldest to youngest DOA girls (all) and their age?

It's interesting that they put an older woman this time which is a nice scene for once.
Wonder what her costume theme would be.

In order, they are the following (italics indicates add-ons to Xtreme Venus Vacation [Misaki doesn't count since she was included from the start], and bold indicates the cut girls, and listing both birthday and actual age):

*Luna (October 15; 18)
*Ayane (August 5; 18)
*Misaki (July 7; 18)
*Marie Rose (June 6; 18)
*Honoka (March 22; 18)
*Kokoro (December 1; 19)
*Kasumi (February 23; 19)
*Hitomi (May 25; 20)
*Mila (October 4; 21)
*Momiji (September 20; 21)
*Leifang (April 23; 21)
*Tamaki (August 22; 22)
*Lisa Hamilton (July 20; 23)
*Helena Douglas (January 30; 23)
*Tina Armstrong (December 6; 24)
*Christie (December 18; 26)
*Nyotengu (Unknown; 1018)

Note that Rachel is not on here because, while she does have a confirmed birthday [specifically, June 14] her actual age is not confirmed, meaning her birthday means literally nothing when we have nothing to compare with in regards to age. I only counted Nyotengu because we know from her age that she's the oldest of the girls regardless of what her actual birthday is. Also, I'm assuming the guest characters such as Mai Shiranui, Sarah Bryant, Pai Chan, Naotora Ii, Nicole, and Rio do not count, nor do the various Kasumi clones (the latter would have them being far younger than Luna since they're, you know, clones, grown in a tube, being two year olds at most).

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Oldest to Youngest: Nyotengu(1018), Rachel(unknown), Christie (25), Lisa (24?), Tina (24), Helena (23/24) Tamaki (22) Momiji (21), Mila (20?), Hitomi (20), Leifang (20), Kasumi (19) Kokoro (18), Ayane (18) Misaki (18) Luna(18?) Honoka (18), Marie ("18")

Banana56

Luna probably isn’t even human. I get a feeling she is a project from DOATEC or something lol

I bet Misaki is an idol & Tamaki is her sister & fashion designer or something like that

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD