Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I believe this will be a very limited experience gameplay-wise. But we'll see after the first "reviews" come .... in ;)
Hey you got any pics of ponytail Kasumi in her violet bikini or this swimsuit?
IMG_20170617_123817.jpg

belts

Wouldn't be surprised if "upgrade swimsuits at the end of a match" just means that they took out the store and that's how you'll get swimsuits instead.

hardseppo

Update: Numbers are increasing good!

Hardseppo current Top-10
================================
1.(1) Kokoro relaxing (complete) in "Salmon Roe H" (with max. tan and lotions) 681.270 Views
2.(-) Kokoro relaxing (complete) in "Pistachio C" (with lotions) 624.127 Views
3.(4) Marie-Rose relaxing (complete) in "Pistachio A" (with lotions) 621.605 Views
4.(8) Ayane relaxing (complete) in "Pistachio B" (with lotions) 586.021 Views
5.(2) Ayane relaxing (complete) in "Salmon Roe E" (with lotions) 574.367 Views
6.(-) Kokoro relaxing (complete) in "Fortune" 561.240 Views
7.(3) Momiji relaxing (complete) in "Salmon Roe E" (with lotions) 467.031 Views
8.(-) Momiji Pose Flutter in "Norimaki B" (with lotions) 350.568 Views
9.(6) Helena Opening & Ending in "Senran Kagura 1st Suit" (with malfunction and lotions) 256.224 Views
10.(-) Helena Pose Leopard in "Norimaki C" (with lotions) 229.274 Views

Most views on a single day: 550.435 Views on 06-28-2017 (that's 351 days and 8 hours of watching)
Total Views: 7.313.738
Subscribers: 14.287

hardseppo

I'm definitely broadening the audience, because my views are 97,5% from non-subscribers.

What's also funny is that no Pole-Dance video is in the Top-10. Relaxing is where it's at!

How does it feel knowing that 7 million people have probably masturbated to your videos lmao
Well they make sure to remind me of it almost daily ;)

PS: and it's a lot of positive energy, good for my Karma I guess :)

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I need to see Hitomi in the blue police uniforms... Did you do any videos like that? The only ones I've seen she was wearing the really ugly green camo ones.

Another bikini that'd be nice down the road, I forget the DOAX3 name but Leifangs X2/DOA5 one that says eagle on it.

As ero Illusion, Fortune, Venus, Pistachio, Salmon Roe etc. are, it'd be nice see something that isn't used a lot but still cute/sexy in its own way.

hardseppo

How about that one?
Pose Crossing Legs (ALL girls!) in "Sandman" (with malfunction and lotions)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD