Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

Who'd like some actual news?

Remember those gigantic and overpriced sex to-... I mean "mousepads"?
http://www.softgarage.co.jp/goods/doax3/

Well, they're back and this time it's Hitomi and Momiji!!

sec2_4th_ph01_l.jpg

sec2_4th_ph07_l.jpg

hardseppo

Trying out some new pose :)
Pose Warmups (ALL girls!) in "Pistachio C" (with lotions)

Pose Warmups (ALL girls!) in "Fortune" (with lotions)

Update: stealth edit ;)

Last edited:

Yuffie

UpSideDownGRUNT

Everyone except Helena has one now.

So either she's not getting one or they're gonna trigger everyone by putting her with Leifang

Zero Beat

It's been a while since they mentioned these. I think only Kasumi, Ayane, Marie amd Honoka have these so far. Could be wrong.
The price is ridiculous though haha
They also only ship by EMS, which adds roughly another $100 to the price.

hardseppo

They also only ship by EMS, which adds roughly another $100 to the price.
Well with things like these you gotta be gentle...

Tried another one ;)
Stroke Thighs (ALL girls!) in "Chive" (with malfunction and lotions)

Update:
=======
15.000 subscribers now :)
4.847 videos
8 Million views

I need to see Hitomi in the blue police uniforms... Did you do any videos like that? The only ones I've seen she was wearing the really ugly green camo ones.

There you go ;)
Hitomi Pole-Dance (complete) in "Ocean Sunfish A" (with lotions)

Last edited by a moderator:

hardseppo

I'm in for a ticket from Officer Ayane ;)
Pole-Dance (ALL girls!) in "Ocean Sunfish A (with lotions)

...so I maxed out YouTube playlists: my DoAX3 complete-playlist has 5.000 videos in a single playlist, had to create a Vol.2 now.... hahaha

PS: just doing Relax videos for the "For You"... man that heels... triple-nice :)

PS2: I was wondering how they have solved the heels problem - turns out, they cheated ;)

KZYK4hT.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

They do the same thing in DOA5 lol so I'm not surprised, also I'm starting to think you're like the only person still playing DOAX3 lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That's already well known. ;) Have you never noticed the long spider legs some girls have when they are barefoot? It looks really weird. Especially Marie Rose without her plateau boots. They just stretched the shanks and ankles to make up for missing high heels.
Here was a forumer once, who made a very big deal out of that. He always pestered Team Ninja for beach sandals with bikinis and he wouldn't buy any costume without sandals/shoes. XD I don't remember who that was though...

hardseppo

That's already well known. ;) Have you never noticed the long spider legs some girls have when they are barefoot? It looks really weird. Especially Marie Rose without her plateau boots. They just stretched the shanks and ankles to make up for missing high heels.
Here was a forumer once, who made a very big deal out of that. He always pestered Team Ninja for beach sandals with bikinis and he wouldn't buy any costume without sandals/shoes. XD I don't remember who that was though...

I like him :)

Apparently VR mode is coming for Chinese/Asian Version - tomorrow!
http://www.gamecity.com.tw/doax3/top.html

Jadeinchains

Wow that's pretty cool! :D People have been wanting the VR for Asia for ages. ( I've seen them talking about it on gamefaqs ) And It was strange that it was a missing thing from the Asian version so for it to finally be brought over is awesome. First the doax3 dlc for doa5lr and now this for doax3. I hope this means they are still going to support it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD