Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

Damn that bikini is fire. Might have to reinstall this game and get it for Nagisa (don't see Momiji, is she not included?)
Momiji is next to Patty (the girl with brown skin & silver hair) in the Kazami Sea Tec Set with main girls Ayane, Honoka, Nyotengu, & Koharu (light dark long hair) with 5 other girls (where Momiji is at is with Sayuri, Fiona, & Shandy).

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Momiji is next to Patty (the girl with brown skin & silver hair) in the Kazami Sea Tec Set with main girls Ayane, Honoka, Nyotengu, & Koharu (light dark long hair) with 5 other girls (where Momiji is at is with Sayuri, Fiona, & Shandy).

Oh I saw that but I didn't see her wearing the the red bikini.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Happy Birthday Helena

DOAX-VenusVacation_240131_004032.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Jackie Chan Fan

I still play on Steam without using DMM. I'm okay with that so far, but am I missing any features that could be banned in NA version? Do I strictly miss out on slow character release?
Feature-wise, I am not sure. Maybe just improvements in DMM such automatically selling N and R swimsuits after a gacha pull.

Swimsuit-wise, Steam still has its exclusives. I can only remember Sandwich for characters such as Misaki, Tamaki, Ayane, Hitomi, and Monica. I believe these are free on Steam.

That swimsuit is still paid-only for Leifang on DMM.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD