Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Even if Lisa, Christie, Rachel were added to this game, I feel like all the actual DOA women are discriminated/ignored enough in this game as it is compared to the other girls. It's like they've become guest characters in their own game.... except Marie Rose, of course, lol. :rolleyes: That's not to say I don't want to them to get added in, I do, but at this rate I doubt they're ever going to get added before they shut the game down.

I'm not going to spend anything on it because my luck is absolutely insane with the gacha. I was lucky enough to get Tina & Shandy on my first attempts trying,

Yeah thankfully it's at least easy enough to unlock everyone and get some SSRs for them, but the problem is that some gacha are paid only, especially birthday gacha which require paid v-stones only. But then again, I'm not really finding I like the suits they get for birthdays... I didn't even really like Tina's last year that much. Need some more actual sexy swimsuits. Makes me glad I still have DOAX and DOAX2 but it's too bad they're not BC on XBO or Series X cuz it's a hassle hooking up the old FatBox and 360 again and again.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Even if Lisa, Christie, Rachel were added to this game, I feel like all the actual DOA women are discriminated/ignored enough in this game as it is compared to the other girls. It's like they've become guest characters in their own game.... except Marie Rose, of course, lol. :rolleyes: That's not to say I don't want to them to get added in, I do, but at this rate I doubt they're ever going to get added before they shut the game down.

Yeah thankfully it's at least easy enough to unlock everyone and get some SSRs for them, but the problem is that some gacha are paid only, especially birthday gacha which require paid v-stones only. But then again, I'm not really finding I like the suits they get for birthdays... I didn't even really like Tina's last year that much. Need some more actual sexy swimsuits. Makes me glad I still have DOAX and DOAX2 but it's too bad they're not BC on XBO or Series X cuz it's a hassle hooking up the old FatBox and 360 again and again.

I have my DOAX2 file resting on my 360 memory card waiting for the day that I play that game again. Genuinely loved the jet ski game.

My original DOA and DOAX files are on my OG XBOX which I will keep until it dies. I wish they were backwards. :(

Yuffie

So, 2 things that we fans hope would happen.

1. DOAX1 and DOAX2 be BC.
2. Mila, Christie, Rachel, and Lisa in the current DOAX games.

:D
1. Rather have a remastered collection of the two. Same with the fighting games. No idea why they aren't considering that.
Funny enough that Star Wars Battlefront Collection had a rocky start.

2. At this point, TN just make X4.
Might be a while though.
Wouldn't be surprised if they make VV2 instead.

P2p1mbs

1. Rather have a remastered collection of the two. Same with the fighting games. No idea why they aren't considering that.

Wouldn't DOA Ultimate count?

I sometimes wonder how the series as a whole would be if they made DOAX a side feature included in the main games; DOAX was part of Ultimate, X2 was in DOA4, Paradise was part of Dimensions and so on. I remember how people were dismissing the series as all just fanservice when the first Xtreme game came out but what would have happened if being part of the main fighting game drew away attention from that?

otnesse

So... I've been playing this daily (on Steam) since summer of last year.... pretty much for Tina, but I've unlocked almost everyone, although I mostly stick with actual DOA/NG women.

Sorry to rant a bit here but... just imagine you are a huge Tina fan right now (unless you actually are one, then no imagination needed)... and then go through the list of gacha right now, how does it feel? lol. She's especially left out when they bring out the better stuff! I can't tell you how many times I've felt like not even pulling at all. I've been using the same basic sub-SR bikinis for Tina (actual bikinis... seriously, them actually referring to literal dresses as swimsuits truly hurts my head, and especially seeing them during volleyball) ever since I unlocked her (used Nyotengu before that if anyone is wondering). The only thing worse is also being a Lisa fan. And what's with everyone being able to wear Hitomi's old bikinis? Seriously, they even still have the H on them, it's weird!

Haven't spent a dime on this btw.... oh, actually I found out you had to spend something for the birthday greeting to work, so $5 is the most it'll get from me.

Tina is amazing in this (mostly thanks to Yuko Nagashima... I turn off all other sound/music and just leave voice on XD)... but oof, is it hard for me to like the rest of the game and the devs behind it in general. Also, I've found myself liking Momiji more than ever... I can't believe how adorable she is in this, lol.

Also, to all those people who ever suggested Kanna should enter the main fighting series... the very thought is nightmare fuel for me now, seriously... XD Please, anyone but her... I don't care how little sense it makes compared to an oni! That said, I have come to somewhat like 2 or 3 of the VV girls... it's just that even the ones I do find something to like about are a mixed bag for me.

And I'm not sure if it's just my potato PC, but the loading screens in this are pain. I wish I could at least burst Honoka's ball or something while I wait, lol.
Since I got Tina to level 80, while I will admit Tina's been somewhat neglected, I'm not too concerned about it. Besides, she did well enough to get her anniversary gacha on the second anniversary rather than the third (one of only two girls to get their anniversaries before the third year, the only other being Yukino who got it her first anniversary). And I've already gotten almost all of her birthday suits anyways (only missing Stellar in the DMM version, and that's only because they hadn't released it yet).

So far as Kanna and fighting games, to be fair, including her would have at least given some details on her rivalry with Nyotengu pre-DOAXVV. Then again, I also thought DOA6 would actually EXPLAIN the circumstances behind Helena and Tamaki's history, and we all know how that went (namely, Tamaki not only not getting any English voice track despite being a Dead or Alive girl, but not even getting a story mode at all, despite Nyotengu, technically Phase 4, heck, even explicit guest characters such as Mai Shiranui and Kula Diamond getting their own story modes as DLC).

The most I'll say is that the developers for the DMM/Japanese Steam version really need an Elise-style life coach at this point, because how they're doing events right now and scheduling is downright terrible. We were forced to wait until July for Tina and Amy's Jewel just because they ended up cramming that 5mm collab in, we still haven't gotten Tina and Amy's Stellar (instead, Tina and Shandy's Dolce took over the usual timing of that event. Now don't get me wrong, I definitely am glad I got the suit that time, but it doesn't speak well of them when they fail to meet that schedule), and it took them literally eight months to release a new girl (and considering releasing new characters is explicitly how they keep the game running, that was ESPECIALLY bad).

Hopefully, they'll actually add the rest of the cut girls into the game sooner or later. Though I am pretty miffed that they wasted perfectly good opportunities towards actually adding them in both last year and the year before then (especially when one of those years was an anniversary for the Xtreme series as a whole. I still can't believe they literally wasted a good opportunity to give at least SOME celebration towards that. If they can literally release Tina as part of the 25th anniversary and even have a huge celebration to that milestone, there shouldn't be an issue towards celebrating Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball. Same goes for Ninja Gaiden, which would have been a good time to celebrate that since Dead or Alive as a whole wouldn't even exist ultimately without that game franchise.). I know if it were ME in their position, I'd waste absolutely NO time adding the cut girls during those anniversaries.

Next time there's a survey, I'll DEFINITELY make sure to make a request for them to get back to focusing on the actual DOA women in the next year. Maybe not do it at the complete expense of the newer girls, but at least enough to avoid having the actual DOA girls come across as neglected in what's technically their game. That would of course be in addition to adding in the cut girls (Lisa, Christie, Rachel, and Mila. Oh, and NiCO too, though she technically was never cut unlike them).

Oh yeah, and they really need to reissue more extra episodes. Still can't believe that despite reissuing those White Day With You outfits, they completely neglected to actually allow for the episodes that came with them to be reissued. One of the reasons I worked my butt off to get almost the entire With You set was specificially to have the ability to acquire the episodes when the time game. I know if it were me, I'd definitely make sure I'd add at the very least an Event mission for unlocking episodes if you have their suit on hand, if not a regular mission.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

otnesse

Got Amy's Rosen suit (and on the first roll no less), just need to get Yukino's Cymbidium suit at this point, and that will most likely be AFTER Honoka's birthday. Not sure whether to get the packages for this event or not, since I DO still need to save up for the packages that come with Sayuri, among other things.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Happy Birthday Honoka

DOAX-VenusVacation_240323_114242.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240324_214016.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240324_215114.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240324_215137.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240324_215144.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240324_215151.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240324_215156.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240324_215227.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240324_215233.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240324_215238.jpg