Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

belts

Okay, so yeah. DOAXVV is DEFINITELY a prerendered browser game, but that's not a bad thing. First person VR style alone time, touching, more gravures(ban Nyo she's too lewd) and (censored) nude showers though hopefully that censor was JUST for TGS.

If this had actual gameplay and less micro transactions this is what DOAX3 should have been.

And yeah aside from her face that Hitomi cosplayer was hot she rocked Hitomi's short shorts very well.
Why do you keep pushing the browser thing with no proof? Prerendered does not allow you to move the camera and do things like shake their boobs and butts at will.

Also, if you watched the trailer to the end, they showed Kasumi in the shower again without censors. Of course they don't actually show the naughty bits, though. They will be hidden by camera angles and steam. Naked butts are possible, though.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I watched that gameplay demo, at what point did they move the camera? And considering pretty much the WHOLE thing was controlled with a mouse click... Not to mention even volleyball was just watching them play.

I saw zero evidence of DOAXVV being realtime 3D

belts

I watched that gameplay demo, at what point did they move the camera? And considering pretty much the WHOLE thing was controlled with a mouse click... Not to mention even volleyball was just watching them play.

I saw zero evidence of DOAXVV being realtime 3D
It's on PC... Of course it's controlled with a mouse... And they moved the camera a lot. You could even see the cursor turn into arrows pointing up, down, left, and right when they did.

hardseppo

according to precious Ad-Vice of GameFaqs:

"It plays like a standard JP mobile game, except if your PC is good enough you can have real-time 3D graphics for the gravures, changing room, and Volleyball watching/directing."

HHH816

even first person shooter got it's browser game..so it can be done

being a total pc game would expose it to mods and cheat

just_me

Standard Donor
Well that was actually kinda interesting XD

No clue what you actually do in the game, doesn't look like you actually play Volleyball yourself, but rather cheer on your team and set strategy or something.

Visuals were at least on par with the PS4 version… pretty much looked like the screenshots to me. They jiggled the boobs even during the gravures, meaning it's interactive… so it has to be live rendered and can't be prerecorded…

Not sure why people claim it's a browser game either. They showed the version that requires the DMM Game Player… which is basically the same thing as the Steam app, handles authentication, your library and has an integrated store front. Once you launch your game it's whatever the dev chooses… PUBG is available through the DMM app that doesn't mean it's a browser game.

They will probably add clients for browser and mobile later (you know just like the webpage suggests…) that look more like the Vita version…

I'd assume that saves and so on are held on a server, maybe even most of the game is run on a server and your client just does the rendering… so I guess the mobile versions could also get all the physics bells and whistles.

Yuffie

So new gravures and accessories like glasses?
C'mon TN you are telling me that DMM games did a game better than you for what features SHOULD have been since the start?
The swimsuits were nice and heck the features were even lewder than PS4.
That bath scenes though.
Wonder if pole dancing is in VV.

belts

So new gravures and accessories like glasses?
C'mon TN you are telling me that DMM games did a game better than you for what features SHOULD have been since the start?
The swimsuits were nice and heck the features were even lewder than PS4.
That bath scenes though.
Wonder if pole dancing is in VV.
TN still made the game.

belts

Welp, I wonder when we'll find out more about the PS4 version of DOAX: Sense. I'm way more interested in seeing what that will have to offer now.

At least we know that's confirmed to be coming.

UpSideDownGRUNT

If sense gets features like DOAXVV I'll be even more disappointed since its VR only, I'm not sure buying PSVR just for mild fap material is really worth it lol

At the same time though it would make it feel like a new game and not just DOAX3 2.0

Yuffie

If you think about it this is probably gonna be a big hit for TN b/c most players are PC/mobile gamers on the Eastern side. So the micro transactions makes total sense.
Idk what they are but I could understand why might not be ported as dlc.
For a browser/PC game it looks pretty good.

Who knows what Sense will be and if they will yet to announce more details at TGS.

My expectations are low. I can only hope VV becomes successful to where they may continue the series in some way whether by dlc or an Ultimate edition like some said.

belts

The DOAXVV page in the DMM Game Player says this game requires around 20GB disk space.

Computer specs? No mention yet.
Wow. Yeah, definitely NOT a browser game... I can't wait to see the mods. :O

Also, this means that it's very possible that modders will completely rip the game from DMM, add an English patch, and make it available for all. If they did it for Honey Select, you can bet your ass they'll do it for this.

I'm not usually one to advocate for pirating, but in this case, if we can't play the game any other way, then I'm all for it. If TN doesn't want to share this with the rest of the world, then that's what they get.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The DOAXVV page in the DMM Game Player says this game requires around 20GB disk space.

Computer specs? No mention yet.
I'll buy a hat and grab a fork ready lol

Though if this is a full PC release I'm honestly baffled at the lack of any gameplay at all outside clicking and drag and drop stuff. Also, unless DMM has some big anti piracy/modding thing nude mods will definitely happen. Despite them being so against it(which makes the nude showers hilarious)

belts

Yeah, I'm actually quite baffled now. TN has to know that people are going to try as hard as they possibly can to pirate and mod this game. I'll be curious to see what methods they are going to take to try and prevent it.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
They won't prevent anything. You'll get hit with the strike hammer though (depending if they care or not, which in most cases...they don't). Overall, someone will find a way to run a game with bypasses.

just_me

Standard Donor
'll be curious to see what methods they are going to take to try and prevent it.

Well they will hold the save server side and tie it to your DMM account, I mean that's a given since it's a Freemium game. You'd have to host your own authentication endpoint at the very least and the more of the simulation is run server side the harder is it so pirate (since you need that code as well to run the game)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD