Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Well they will hold the save server side and tie it to your DMM account, I mean that's a given since it's a Freemium game. You'd have to host your own authentication endpoint at the very least and the more of the simulation is run server side the harder is it so pirate (since you need that code as well to run the game)

Someone will always figure out a way.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The modder behind DOA5 Beach Paradise is already planning on modding VV with his style, so if there's a way to play the game without DMM and/or without needing the servers he'll go to town.(though, he's cool and encourages legal purchase of DOA5LR and DLC)

Yuffie

Ad-vice from Gamefaqs made a interesting theory.

Conspiracy time:
TN was planning to add all the accessories etc. to DOAX3 and monetize it the same way, except it blew up in their face when they released that ridiculously overpriced set of suits. Because of the harsh fan backlash over being nickel and dimed they knew DOAX3 didn't have that kind of future. So they scrambled to find a publisher(DMM) so they could take all the stuff they already created for DOAX3 and still profit off it.
/end conspiracy.

Sounds possible since nothing new besides poses and lotions were added.

HHH816

But to only watch the girls play volleyball really kill the purpose. I go to DOAX3 anytime cause i can control the girl and play minigames

Macca Beam

considering i have been ""playing"" X3 through youtube since its release i don't mind something like VV at all

otnesse

Not sure about the added nudity as a key element (something tells me Itagaki would not have approved regarding that. Yes, there's DOA3 and DOAX, but he usually reserved that for openings and endings, not actual explicit gameplay and generally tries to keep it hands-off there). However, if they at least add all six of the cut girls to the equation, I probably can tolerate it to some extent.

HajinMonSect

So an item management game thatvallows you to watch videos and level up items?

No wonder that jet ski game wasnt in X3, gameplay is not what its fans want I suppose. That mobile game had 10thousand percent more gameplay than this and that gets ripped on and this gets prefapped to.

Whatever, have fun with that.

Macca Beam

looks more like an enterbrain game with actual budget to me
and while i miss jetski, xtreme gameplay has always been ass and a mindless grind.

KwonJigglypuff

Owner-san, onna-san, onasaaaaaan :confused:

What do they mean by Misaki having a side that avoids exposing her skin ?
Is she the shy type of girl in DOA ?

belts

What are the chances of this getting cracked, seeing that it requires 20 gigs of space on your PC? Some people are saying it will require some sort of server side authentication, but if all the files are on your PC, couldn't someone who is good at coding and modding just crack into the games code and remove the authentication requirements?

I'm not that familiar with this kind of stuff, but it seems to me that if it's true that the games files will be downloaded to your PC, then it'd be possible for a cracked version no matter what the online requirements are.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
If they will be installed on your PC, i think there will be a way to crack and mod it. I'm not familiar with cracking so i don't know

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD