Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jackie Chan Fan

Also - where are the settings for the game? I had a popup when I first started, but I can't seem to find where I did that again. I want to try and boost a little more to see if my computer can handle it.

If in case there is no answer yet, it’s in the DOAXVV Launcher. It’s the 2nd button, just below the biggest one.

——-

My number 1 tip in playing this game, use a Google Translate app on your phone. Download the Japanese language pack. Use the camera to instantly translate Japanese text to English, or other language. In real-time. :D

Jadeinchains

Still can't find how to replay the low FP missions? Is it just in the menu that's under the Marie menu that looks like a book?

I'm actually not sure If there is a way to play them?

Also does anyone know what the weight option is for on the Marie menu with your girl? I've clicked on it and it shows me the option to buy something for 5000 zack coins but when I click on it it doesn't buy it.

belts

I think I've got the game figured out for the most part after messing with things more on my own and reading some tips over at GameFAQs.

Here's my mini review so far. There is no gameplay in terms of real action or interactive mini-games. The "game" here is setting up your stats, leveling up the girls and swimsuits, and battling it out in volleyball. You don't play volleyball, though. It's automatic and the outcome is determined by stats. You do get to pick strategies and swap out characters during the match, so there is some interaction that you can use to your advantage. Outside of that, it's pretty much what you'd expect from any DOAX game; a dress-up, picture taking, gambling simulator.

There are 100 gravure scenes. I've unlocked a few for Momiji and Misaki. So far the scenes I have are recycled from DOAX3. Misaki has a few of Kasumi's, and Momiji has some of her old ones plus the latest one I unlocked which was Nyotengu's old DOAX3 hammock pose (wink, wink). I'm guessing there are some new gravures based on the trailers, but I haven't unlocked any yet.

Is this a game I would spend money on? From what I can tell so far, no. But it's free and the micro-transactions only seem to be a boost rather than exclusive content, though that could very well change. For now, I enjoy it for what it is.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Yeah my thoughts on the game so far is that it's fun and I'm enjoying it, I prefer though the console games over it but it is free and the micro transactions at least for me haven't gotten in the way so I think it's a good game. With that said though with the console games they have activities and better controls in my opinion as well as personally since my computer can't handle the higher graphics settings the console games also have better graphics, I also just prefer the gameplay of the console games etc, So for all these reasons I prefer the console games so even though I'm very happy I've been able to play DOAVV and see Misaki etc I'd still really love to see Misaki and all the new stuff come to DOAX3 or like has been said bring the new stuff and even more like the missing girls and new activities to an updated DOAX3U game.

With that said though I'm enjoying doaxvv and am happy that It's possible to play it outside of Japan especially while we don't know what if anything is going to happen with the console games. ( I hope something does happen though because I'd definitely be buying it and playing that, I'd still check out Doaxvv too though even once another console game came out. )

Last edited:

FullPower88

d13b2c558b5dddc05665474c2057bdb7.png

Translation?

belts

It seems like to unlock other characters you will need to either win an SSR suit for them through the gacha, or sell their SR suits for 20 character points a piece. You need 1000 to unlock one character, so that would be quite the grind. This is just from what I read on GameFAQs, so maybe there are other ways.

Xerampelinae

Anybody kinda figure out how to improve your volleyball ranks? Like, if you get an A Rank on a match, is it just a matter of leveling up your suit and trying again to get the S Rank, or is there another trick to it?

Tina2040_

Help anyone?
So I installed etc, got into 3/3 of the actual game setup and a caution bubble appears? when clicking on it the game goes back to the main launcher menu (not the GMM player)

Any clues?

Jackie Chan Fan

Wow! And I thought we have seen all of those shower scenes. So there's more of it. :O

And I never knew that TN is doing topless this time.

Help anyone?
So I installed etc, got into 3/3 of the actual game setup and a caution bubble appears? when clicking on it the game goes back to the main launcher menu (not the GMM player)

Any clues?

Does the caution bubble means something about download error?

Had a hard time installing the game as well. Mine's 2/2 previously and got no sound.

Are you connected to VPN? Try this: connect to VPN to launch the game and start the download. It might be a slow download. While downloading, disconnect the VPN. It should help speed things up.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD