Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

typing_wasted

If you have the first Training mission unlocked and you have three girls, you should have one of the secondary girls doing those missions *ALL THE TIME*. Especially in the higher level one for the stat that levels up the suit that your main characters are wearing. IE: Only Marie has an SSR for me, so she's my main girl. I have Helena as my training mission girl since she and Marie both have bathing suits that level up with TEC Crystals, and I'd rather them go on an SSR suit than just an SR. And I use Nyotengu as my partner because her SR suit levels up with POW crystals instead of TEC, so she's not competing with Marie in terms of leveling up.
Where can you see which crystals upgrade which swimsuits? I mean I know about the upgrade section but I think I haven't figured out where's exactly the part that's telling you to use what crystal per suit.

Here's by the way a comparison on the higher settings of what Misaki looks like Untanned and tanned.

Untanned
oopJLCS.png

Tanned
2HioSBv.png
Why is she. Overed in dots?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I’m playing the PS4 version, I don’t know if you’re replying about the PC version or not.

His comment applies to DOAX3.

Where can you see which crystals upgrade which swimsuits? I mean I know about the upgrade section but I think I haven't figured out where's exactly the part that's telling you to use what crystal per suit.

The background color for each item says what is its primary property. You can have the same outfit have two different background colors depending on your RNG.

Red = Power
Green = Tech
Yellow = Stamina

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Okay I was a bit confused, because I know that Venus Vacation just launched. BTW any word on an English patch for that yet?

Since they're always updating it with events and such, and a lot of the stuff is image based, I'd expect it'd be difficult for a patch mod on it at this time. That said, you have to look at info provided by others for translations such as:

For those still having issues with translations and stuff, hope this helps. It has translations for most of the game menus.

https://www.dualshockers.com/dead-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-guide/

So for the gravures/menus you need to do a few things. The gravure movies are based off your menu swimsuit.

You change those options under 女の子 (Girls).

The first option: プライベートコーデ (Private Closet) is where you set the outfits for each girl in the menus and gravures.

However, the inventory available to them is what outfits you've given to them through the プレセント (Presents).

Basically click Presents, then you'll see 水着 (Swimsuits). Gift the girls what outfit you like. Then in the private closet, you can drag and drop the items to the right hand side of the screen. You'll see the curtain close as they change.

I believe SR outfits are automatically "gifted" to the girls associated to it, but i don't recall at this moment.

Lastly, the check mark in the コーデ (Closet) screen for your character I believe says "Use the outfit from the Private Closet when playing a match". Basically you'd have the stats of the equipped items in the Closet but you'd display in a match with whatever is set in your Private Closet.

belts

When I call timeout and change tactics, what difference does it make if I choose to go for straight attack or feint? Do I want to pick one or the other based on stats?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm not sure yet. I've been rockin with Spike over Feint. I think it depends on who you're targeting. I think Tech does well at Feinting, and Power does well at Spiking. So it depends on who your primary is, and who your target is I believe.

belts

I'm not sure yet. I've been rockin with Spike over Feint. I think it depends on who you're targeting. I think Tech does well at Feinting, and Power does well at Spiking. So it depends on who your primary is, and who your target is I believe.
That's what I've been going with, but I wasn't sure if that was the case or not.

Yuffie

Is there anyway at all to get the swimsuits that the time has ran out on? Like the biscuit, and Innocence nce ones? I really wanted them, but my import had complications and just got here like a week and a half ago.
Biscuit is gone. Innocence/Wild should release by December 6/7 depending on your region. Tomorrow the Puff and Waffle release around 6pm Central time. Bamboo Shoot and Aroma also leave the store tomorrow.

Also Nyotengu has a 7X excitement bonus until November 25. The rest of the girls just get 3X until next week. Be sure to play as Nyo because excitement level is hard to grind. It takes 14 S+ vacations from lvl 1 to lvl 100 with 7X bonus.
This is for X3 not VV btw.
@Gungansmustdie

hardseppo

So after the maintenance today I got some free goodies incl. 10.000 hearts. So I bought the suit package for 5.000 (ten suits) twice and now have 3 more SR suits (Kasumi, Hitomi and Kokoro), but none for my main character Nyo. Is this supposed to work like that?

Jackie Chan Fan

Got 10,000 hearts too. The swimsuits we get are so random. There is a 0.1% chance to get an SSR. Sometimes there are "promos" where it goes up to 0.2% which is still very slim.

I only have an SSR for Hitomi and my main is Kasumi. Only got lucky with SR for Misaki, Kokoro, Honoka, Nyotengu, and Ayane.

hardseppo

Got another SR, now my second for Marie - god I hate Marie. When will I get a 3rd girl though?

Update: now I got an SR for Misaki, damn this game!

Last edited:

typing_wasted

The background color for each item says what is its primary property. You can have the same outfit have two different background colors depending on your RNG.

Red = Power
Green = Tech
Yellow = Stamina
Thanks, makes sense!

Got another SR, now my second for Marie - god I hate Marie. When will I get a 3rd girl though?

Update: now I got an SR for Misaki, damn this game!
Imagine my disappointment when I got my only SSR for now... together with unlocking Marie... I didn't want that not one bit. The only good thing is unlocking the training part.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD