Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

e4df4fe6d611e9edfec41d7a6eb19320.jpg

Yes!

Good work. Now feel free to post the Event Episode. Same goes for the extra episode for Kokoro (and make sure to include menus regarding the latter).

otnesse

Thanks. Have transcribed the text for both Event and Extra. Can you post the menu for Extra, though (it's the one with the bed). I really want to see the title and its placement. I don't need the video, though. A screencap should suffice.

Last edited:

hardseppo

Yes, the new event is handing out V-Stones again. I also got 3.500 V-Stones bonus and could try the new Nyo gacha... no luck of course, but nevertheless - hope dies last... hahahaha

Update: the new suit is quite nice, but the new events volleyball-games have disappeared for me... that's weird

Last edited:

otnesse

Yes, the new event is handing out V-Stones again. I also got 3.500 V-Stones bonus and could try the new Nyo gacha... no luck of course, but nevertheless - hope dies last... hahahaha

Update: the new suit is quite nice, but the new events volleyball-games have disappeared for me... that's weird

Just so we're clear, we CAN still get the Event and Extra episodes where the girls give you those chocolates, right?

Also, how many episodes is that sequence?

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Wow the new suit is really good, nice to see more completely new suits as well.

Hi guys if you want join the Discord community here:https://discord.gg/fyyjwGQ

Oh cool so a discord for doax.

otnesse

BTW, Gatto? I know you got an SSR Valentine outfit for Helena and Momiji, but did you by any chance get an SR Valentine outfit (ie, the white ribbon outfits) for them as well? If so, think you can get their Event Episodes as well (and also make sure to include menus and dialogue boxes for them)?

breathofflame34

Non-sexualized, maybe. Don't know about Hitomi not being marketable, though. Don't forget, she DID make the lineup for Xtreme 3, meaning she had some marketability (not to mention got a LOT of DLC in the DOA5 games).
She did have that xtreme 2 figutre, but it's impossible to find. :/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD