Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

5 Million Players:

DMM Games:

Jadeinchains

Is that seriously the new girl :x …… the way she’s literally just nagisa, apparently the girls being 90% identical wasn’t enough and they had to up it to 100%. Branch out a bit (at all) TN

edit: or wait is it literally nagisa?! Ajdhjs i hope it is but its kinda sad the standards are so low i cant tell. I think its just a new outfit for her, if so then i wonder where the actual new girl is, it takes them quite a while to bring new characters out..though i wish the new characters technically **werent** new and were Lisa etc

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Is that seriously the new girl :x …… the way she’s literally just nagisa, apparently the girls being 90% identical wasn’t enough and they had to up it to 100%. Branch out a bit (at all) TN

edit: or wait is it literally nagisa?! Ajdhjs i hope it is but its kinda sad the standards are so low i cant tell. I think its just a new outfit for her, if so then i wonder where the actual new girl is, it takes them quite a while to bring new characters out..though i wish the new characters technically **werent** new and were Lisa etc
The girl/outfit your looking at is Nagisa she just has a new hairstyle plus its her True Colors Event (which is something only Misaki, Marie, Luna, & Fiona had) which is one of outfits are behind Paid V-Stones Wall if you manage to get an outfit you can change the colors of the outfit, if you spend once on its Gacha (even if you didn't get the outfit) you have access to added skill tree path in the Venus Board (which that extra doesn't exist for everyone that didn't get a True Colors Event). If we had a new girl we shouldn't have the ability to color different Swimsuits which is True Colors only cover girls that are available for Trendy Gacha (Free V-Stones and Paid V-Stones if you wanted to get 1 outfit).

When it comes to new girls based on how their being released we would have to wait for Shizuku (who is the newest) to be part of the Trendy Gacha, and have to wait for a teaser that doesn't show too much of the female character along with DOAXVV Livestream that would introduce a new actress for the new character. When it comes to DOA Girl (who existed in Fighting Games and Lisa being the original DOAX Girl) we should be getting missing girls starting from Top to Bottom which would be NiCO & Mila (who are currently top girls), then we should get the Lisa, Christie, & Rachel (who are the bottom girls in DOAX3 Voting & DOAXVV Voting which added NiCO).

otnesse

It's her True Colors.

Kasumi-Phase-X

I've got Myself a Kitty Cat

DOAX-VenusVacation_240328_150336.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240328_150417.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240328_150508.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240328_143414.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240328_143740.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_240328_143508.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren: