Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I mean come on lmao, it ain’t that bad. It fits Christie’s character, which is a plus. Besides, it’s not that different to what Rachel wears, and y’all seem to root for her.
It’s Rachel we’re talking about.
1548072872419.gif

It fits Christie but the real Christie costume we wanna see is her iconic trench coat.

KwonJigglypuff

Helena's selection seems almost full : the default Piquanguan dress, her velvet coat, her leather catsuit, and that new European gown.
I don't know if she will get another slot. Likely : her DOA5 casual blouse (C2) or her Greek dress (DOA4).
Wishes : her DOA2 default in red, white and black or a new one with some green, purple or yellow.

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

I'm sure there's plenty of characters that they haven't shown much for and she's just sticking out in my mind cause I'm biased as hell but...They've hardly shown Lisa's alt outfits or hair so I'm really wanting to see her.

I'm part of those few people who actually liked her silver wig, so I want it back.
Plus feather accessories would look great with her actual default.

Or the possibility to collection several masks (from old costumes and new creations) in DOA Central.
I would love if TN played more with the community and threw a "Design La Mariposa's new masks" contest.

4AEF0F7B3B15095362ABDC964374F7BC57D606C9

Having several skins for Nyotengu's masks would be nice as well (Banko for instance).

Speaking of Lisa's costumes, I'm just waiting for a SJW revamp of her DOA4 C3 in Turquoiiiiise.

just_me

Standard Donor
i feel the same way about kokoro dksndskdnskd

Kokoro has the fewest costume reveals (for a female) unless I missed something
They've shown 2 costumes in her trailer and nothing new since except a color variation for each…

For Lisa at least we know we get:
New Default
DOA4 C1
DOA5 Labcoat
New Casual/Business outfit

SaihateDYNAMO

They've shown 2 costumes in her trailer and nothing new since except a color variation for each…

New Default
DOA4 C1
DOA5 Labcoat
Kokoro's also getting her kimono and the black recolor from DOA5. But yeah that's still peanuts compared to the other girls. Hopefully she gets her denim skirt and at least one of her school uniforms from DOA4 back.

juliusxcix

New Default
DOA4 C1
DOA5 Labcoat
kokoro getting paid dust. makes sense since shes my favorite.

Jadeinchains

I love Hitomi's outfit in DOA3 and DOA2 Ultimate! This should return in DOA6!
View attachment 27326

Yeah that looks really cute, More casual outfits in general are always welcome, DoA6 has been really good in my eyes so far in terms of having casual type outfits for the characters, Also posting this in here since it fits more than in the doa6 graphics thread but hairstyles like these for Lisa would be amazing! -

5e3a3143d928b5003edddc940b537e9a.jpg

Pigtail-Braids-Hairstyles-about-hairstyles-MrOn.jpg

*whispers* (If anyone from TN is seeing this add these. ;) )

juliusxcix

Yeah that looks really cute, More casual outfits in general are always welcome, DoA6 has been really good in my eyes so far in terms of having casual type outfits for the characters, Also posting this in here since it fits more than in the doa6 graphics thread but hairstyles like these for Lisa would be amazing! -

5e3a3143d928b5003edddc940b537e9a.jpg

Pigtail-Braids-Hairstyles-about-hairstyles-MrOn.jpg

*whispers* (If anyone from TN is seeing this add these. ;) )
i want black hairstyles in the game but i want it on black women. lisa isnt cutting it for me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD