Official NorCal Regionals thread. (The most critical stand for DOA on the west coast ever! Sticky! )

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
if anyone would be willing to pick me up from the San Fransisco/Oakland airport that would be awesome. other wise I wouldn't be able to afford the plane ticket. ill help out with gas. also whos all getting a hotel/housing? im seriously looking into this.

Sixmsj

if anyone would be willing to pick me up from the San Fransisco/Oakland airport that would be awesome. other wise I wouldn't be able to afford the plane ticket. ill help out with gas. also whos all getting a hotel/housing? im seriously looking into this.
Might be able to help you out if it's Oakland.

Couple Questions.
Singles again? We need that East Coast Tag Hype!!

It's on PS3, would anyone be able to loan me their PS3 stick when DOA matches come. Otherwise, I'll make a showing and just compete in Melee, and spectate DOA on the side.

Koompbala

He flys into Frisco but close enough really. Accurate and I got him covered. If you could be a back up that would be great. He gets in 11pm though.

Sixmsj

Yeah if SR is covered, that's good. I don't want to make the SF trek unfortunately. Way too far from SJ.

Sixmsj

It's on PS3, would anyone be able to loan me their PS3 stick when DOA matches come. Otherwise, I'll make a showing and just compete in Melee, and spectate DOA on the side.

Going to repost this. I'll be paying for my registration soon and would like to support DOA, but not at the expense of playing on a Playstation pad.

Koompbala

Nykks also has a converter but from the sounds of it. It would appear everyone wants to use that thing. Even I wanna use it to use my converter on a converter haha. I may like the PS pad but still the PS1 pad I use all the time is what im most comfortable with.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
So DOA5 will be on the PS3 huh? That's fine, Air Gear I'm hanging onto your PS3 pad for the tournament.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD