Official NorCal Regionals thread. (The most critical stand for DOA on the west coast ever! Sticky! )

Sixmsj

Alright guys, I registered as j0j0james. I expect to be called that and only that at the tournament. =D

Is there a headcount of registers?

I'm mega rusty though, any chance of practice the day before ^_^?

ikodomo

Alright guys, I registered as j0j0james. I expect to be called that and only that at the tournament. =D

Is there a headcount of registers?

I'm mega rusty though, any chance of practice the day before ^_^?
Talk to cj or nykko about it. They will probably be in their hotel rooms on thursday so you can get some casual matches before the event begins on friday.

Steady G

Roll call. I'm trying to find out at least some of the people who are pre reg already for NCR? I know Me, SomewhatMental NukNuks shytzoo, Lokki and Shun Fury are registered. Who is not registered yet? Remember you have until Saturday to register online other wise after that the prices goes up to register. Chewie AegisOrnus Sixmsj Blacka Blocka Flocka Koompbala Incognito HajinShinobi ikodomo SweetRevenge117 Punishere thrust07 -Nai- Renarism Keylay Doug Nguyen Steady G

Sorry, I will not be attending NCR.

ikodomo

What can I say, I am a lazy person. Also, I don't like to attend because I might get my feelings hurt when someone talks bad about me at the event or I will lose my pride if I don't place in 1st place. I don't want to lose "respect" from my online fans. = (

Sixmsj

What can I say, I am a lazy person. Also, I don't like to attend because I might get my feelings hurt when someone talks bad about me at the event or I will lose my pride if I don't place in 1st place. I don't want to lose "respect" from my online fans. = (
Whoa you guys got some online drama or something?!

Just come and play. It'll be fun >o!^o_o^!o<

Ja...i mean history...you better have a blunt and smoking it while you reg...

What's up about Thursday.:

Vincent Rayne

I don't want to lose "respect" from my online fans. = (
oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! boom! that post is kind of an oxymoron.

"i don't want to attend because i get upset if i don't place in 1st." hmmm...is that sarcasm? you know sarcasm and the internet don't go well together.

And i was laziness was the only reason i can't attend. i can't go at all because my job says i can't. -_-

oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! boom! that post is kind of an oxymoron.

"i don't want to attend because i get upset if i don't place in 1st." hmmm...is that sarcasm? you know sarcasm and the internet don't go well together.

And i was laziness was the only reason i can't attend. i can't go at all because my job says i can't. -_-
People should read sarcasm online better... and not assume it was directed at them at all.

Vincent Rayne

People should read sarcasm online better... and not assume it was directed at them at all.
Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet. it has been tested and debunked. unless it's just flat out obvious (which is rarely the case). for example, my last couple sentences could have been marked as sarcasm. but no one but me would know that. so i should make it known to avoid this common online confusions.

ps. i'm tired. just got back from work which last forever. inhaling jet fuel fumes. exhausted. and tired. so i'm not in usual mood when i come to read post on my websites. my energetic energy is too spent. so i apologize.

ikodomo

Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet. it has been tested and debunked. unless it's just flat out obvious (which is rarely the case). for example, my last couple sentences could have been marked as sarcasm. but no one but me would know that. so i should make it known to avoid this common online confusions.

ps. i'm tired. just got back from work which last forever. inhaling jet fuel fumes. exhausted. and tired. so i'm not in usual mood when i come to read post on my websites. my energetic energy is too spent. so i apologize.
Shut it Morpheus, I'll take the red pill already!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD