PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

immi

small update (more or less) unrelated to lnk_reshuffle that fixes two annoying issues with the game:

- display the selected Detail (alternate texture) in the character selection screen
- select a random hairstyle/glasses/Detail option when choosing a random costume (or random character)
- do the same for the random CPU opponents in Arcade/Time Attack/Survival mode
* doesn't work yet in Team Fight, CPU opponents in Versus mode and also not when choosing the "Fight again" option after beating the mode. So there is still some stuff left to puzzle out ...
But it's a start :)
note: this only works with the latest version: 1.4p2

This is based on the dinput8.dll you already know from lnk_reshuffle and obviously it retains all those old features.
but since I was too lazy to make up another release of lnk_reshuffle, this is just the dll.
simply copy it into your game folder and replace the old version.
(then sacrifice a goat, make a prayer, start the game and hope that it works :p)

and since every baby needs a name, we'll call it: doa++ 0.1 :)

(the hoster didn't like it though, and has eaten the '++' away, so it's still looking for a proper name ;) )

mralex

small update (more or less) unrelated to lnk_reshuffle that fixes two annoying issues with the game:

- display the selected Detail (alternate texture) in the character selection screen
- select a random hairstyle/glasses/Detail option when choosing a random costume (or random character)
* doesn't work yet in Team Fight, CPU opponents in Versus mode and also not when choosing the "Fight again" option after beating the mode. So there is still some stuff left to puzzle out ...

This is based on the dinput8.dll you already know from lnk_reshuffle and obviously it retains all those old features.
but since I was too lazy to make up another release of lnk_reshuffle, this is just the dll.
(then sacrifice a goat, make a prayer, start the game and hope that it works :p)

(the hoster didn't like it though, and has eaten the '++' away, so it's still looking for a proper name ;) )

So we can put a random character in arcade/time attack mode in legend? Because tina and christie appears always in that difficult mode

immi

So we can put a random character in arcade/time attack mode in legend? Because tina and christie appears always in that difficult mode
not sure if I understand your question correctly, but this doesn't change which character will get selected. It just gives randomly selected characters a random hairstyle&glasses&details instead of always giving them the first hairstyle and no glasses.

Giri

it should work with 1.2A in general. Just note, that there are apparantly several cracked exe files floating around from that version. And not all of those will work.
(though "not working" only means you get an error msg. it won't harm your installation :) ). I haven't heard that problem from 1.4. So in general getting the latest update + a cracked steam_api.dll for the dlc mods seems to be less problematic.

your hair swaps should be safe.
But as always, never rely on that promise :p, better make a backup (just keep a copy of your mod.config someplace else)..

ok,t thank you for the info, and.....can i have the download link for the V4? cause i didnt download and now i forgot where's the download link :/

bbb

noticed an issue with nyotengu hot summer. it seems like when TN couldn't fix their own hair glitch, they wanted to make the pants toggle with glasses option, but later decided to use the detail option instead, but still kept the glasses flag on the pants, so when using the the new glasses face, the pants would toggle when glasses were turned on, so I fixed it

download at usual place

KasumiLove

It doesn't work on version 1.2a ?

bbb

it works a little bit in 1.02a, the detail option doesn't update on the select screen, but when the match starts, and you choose character select, you see the updated look in the select screen, but as soon as you move, it resets and no longer updates. but that isn't very helpful

Kronin

Thanks so much Immi, you guys are adding to the game all the fixes that people were asking from some time: the possibility to see the alternate texture in the selection and overall to pick even hairstyle, glasses and detail randomly (so far this happened only for the detail if I'm not wrong) it was something that I really wished. The tool needs to be completed but so far it's a great beginning, thanks again =)

that should be possible with detail option.

that fix was done by kasumilove, not me. hayabusa has his hair in the costume, so the hair just needs to be set to empty in lnk_reshuffle

The problem with Ryu Hayabusa in game model unlike other characters is his head and hair are attached to the body which can be problematic when it comes to adding hairstyles as well as face mods. unless someone seperate his head, and hair from the body, but of course you would have to do this to all of his costume If you are using Kasumi Love Hayabusa unmasked costume simply swap the appropriate files with inkreshuffle than click the + add a hairstyle and save you don't need to add anything to hairstyle 2.

EDIT: Thanks for the answer guys, now I fixed the problem =)
(and thanks even to @KasumiLove for the credit to add this toggeable option to the VR outfits ^^)

Last edited:

Amaso

it works a little bit in 1.02a, the detail option doesn't update on the select screen, but when the match starts, and you choose character select, you see the updated look in the select screen, but as soon as you move, it resets and no longer updates. but that isn't very helpful

This actually happened to me without using doa++ ,so it's not really working at all on 1.02A...

coopermon

My first Blender mesh edit and export

Lisa Green Dragon Dress:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_rcZskoqjcNjlTYy1YVlphV00/view?usp=sharing

Untitled-291.jpg

Would really like to know how to change a costume to fit another body type.
Is there a tutorial anywhere to do this?

Kronin

Set 2 empty hairstyle it should work

Yes, this actually fixed the problem (what a silly mistake xD).

On an unrelated note, some time ago someone was asking for creating an improved DLC costume from the Ryo Shemnue textures of Jacky (Ryo) and Akira (Land Di): sorry for the late but I own the files even if sadly I can't just find more the post of the user that was asking for it. For the interested one just PM me for it.

immi

no.

This actually happened to me without using doa++ ,so it's not really working at all on 1.02A...
you are correct, it really doesn't. it doesn't patch anything if it detects an older version.

Thanks so much Immi, you guys are adding to the game all the fixes that people were asking from some time: the possibility to see the alternate texture in the selection and overall to pick even hairstyle, glasses and detail randomly (so far this happened only for the detail if I'm not wrong)
correct. it's another example of TN's puzzling sloppiness. It has the functionality to choose a random detail if the player chooses a random costume, yet that function isn't used for your cpu opponent. And choosing a random hairstyle was totally left out, they just set that to zero and always use the first one.

Kronin

correct. it's another example of TN's puzzling sloppiness. It has the functionality to choose a random detail if the player chooses a random costume, yet that function isn't used for your cpu opponent. And choosing a random hairstyle was totally left out, they just set that to zero and always use the first one.

It's a complete different matter but always related to selection of options of files included in the game but later made unavailable, do you think there will be some chance to add sooner or later the selection of Tag stages in the Team Battle mode?

immi

It's a complete different matter but always related to selection of options of files included in the game but later made unavailable, do you think there will be some chance to add sooner or later the selection of Tag stages in the Team Battle mode?
haven't looked into that area at all, can't say what possible in that regard.

KasumiLove

Yes, this actually fixed the problem (what a silly mistake xD).

On an unrelated note, some time ago someone was asking for creating an improved DLC costume from the Ryo Shemnue textures of Jacky (Ryo) and Akira (Land Di): sorry for the late but I own the files even if sadly I can't just find more the post of the user that was asking for it. For the interested one just PM me for it.

It was maskedman who asked for it. You can give me the link if you want i'll post it for him on w11 zetaboards

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Gatto tom I saw it, but personally I prefer the work of @KasumiLove that it's more close to the original costume of DoA1 rather than a recolored version of her DoA5 bunny outfit (even if actually it would have been nice to get it pink as a reference to this old costume). By the way great work with changing the sakura petals effect =)
I know it.
I'm only good to recolor a costume or make some cosplays

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD