not perfect i had many issues with that
i hope to learn more from you
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Don't know if i've done something wrong bbb but the mask toggle doesn't seem to work for me. Do I have to add something specific in dlc tool when installing the mods?
bbb adds three ways to do the mask toggle:
1) detail option
2)hair option
3)glasses option

1) if you use the detail option you will put in your DLC Tool the --H --HL files in the same slot of the Honoka Secret Agent and change the value of "Textures" from 1 to 2, then run the game and in character selection, select the detail B and play the match to see the mask toggle

2)if you use hair option you will add a new hairstyle to Honoka with DLC Tool, run the game and in the character selection, select the hairstyle B to see the mask toggle

3) if you use glasses option, run the game and in the character selection, change "glasses" from OFF to ON for see the mask toggle

I hope this was helpful!

PS: English isn't my native language

Last edited:

Kronin

Seeing how the community was even able to realize fixes for the game (again thanks @bbb) I would like make a request on this field me too, more specifically a fix for Phase 4 scarf in her C3 and C4 outfit (the old Kasumi Alpha red and black costumes), that it's just lacking a "piece" in the attachment with the loop:

Phase 4 bug.png

Seems just that this was an inattention from TN because this element is missed only in her C3 and C4, but not in her C5/C6 and neither in the ninja clans outfits for the girls making use of the same scarfs.

Phase 4 ok.png

I know that this can appear as a silly request but this is one of my favourite outfits in the game - I had even asked it as a legacy one for Kasumi much before the entry of Phase - and this bug has always bored me. I would be glad if someone can do something for it (of course only if the fix is doable and not requires too much time, it's far from being something necessary for my life xD).

PS:
I'm pretty sure that this fix will not be compatible with the alternative details that I asked previously for making available the recoloring of the outfits, my bad: I know that I needed to ask for this thing before and at this point I would use the modded details even if the scarf will be of a different color in that point (I prefer this scenario rather than to see a missing element).

Last edited:

mralex

It is possible that tmc insert tool recognize the face_nrm (the complete head model) for modding?

I want to do a pack with the kasumi Doa2u face but i need to do that :/

Xillia

Does the size of the DLC folder matter? mine is 2.22GB, maybe it's too big and is why the game runs so slow and crashes everytime.

bbb

It's a dream become true!
Thank you for your hard work!:honoka:
Now with this we have all the Season Pass Costumes.
Thank you for your hard work. The result is fantastic! Gros bisous for you !
Excellent work bbb. Nice start to the weekend.

thanks, glad you all like it :)

Seeing how the community was even able to realize fixes for the game (again thanks @bbb) I would like make a request on this field me too, more specifically a fix for Phase 4 scarf in her C3 and C4 outfit (the old Kasumi Alpha red and black costumes), that it's just lacking a "piece" in the attachment with the loop:

Seems just that this was an inattention from TN because this element is missed only in her C3 and C4, but not in her C5/C6 and neither in the ninja clans outfits for the girls making use of the same scarfs.

I know that this can appear as a silly request, but this is one of my favourite outfits in the game - I had even asked it as a legacy one for Kasumi much before the entry of Phase - and this bug has always bored me. I would be glad if someone can do something for it (of course only if the fix is doable and not requires too much time, it's far from being something necessary for my life xD).

PS:
I'm pretty sure that this fix will not be compatible with the alternative details that I asked previously for making available the recoloring of the outfits, my bad: I know that I needed to ask for this thing before and at this point I would use the modded details even if the scarf will be of a different color in that point (I prefer this scenario rather than to see a missing element).

2 second fix

zDB4f2o.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hzno94nlk9o4k3r/P4cosfix.7z

ChrisArmoun

Has anyone been able to succesfully mod an existing character face (i.e. Hitomi or Kokoro) and inject it into the game? I have some experience with sculpting tools and wanted to test it on doa. I used TMC Polygon Tool to extract the meshes i wanted to edit. Next, I opened the mesh in blender and made a few quick changes and exported the mesh using the plugin. The problem occurs when I attempt to use TMC Polygon Insert tool to reinject the mesh. For some reason when I choose the mesh file, which was originally associated with WGT_Face, it's only showing me MOt01_Head4 and MOt01_Head 5. Even if I select the box allowing me to insert into other meshes, WGT_Face still isn't an option.

It's possible my tools could be outdated because I haven't been actively modding (I'm using Polygon tool 0.5.1 and Polygon Insert Tool 0.2.1) and that could be the problem. Or it could be something else entirely that I'm missing. Is there a more convenient way to do this now that I'm not aware of? I see @bbb and @huchi001 are doing great work so they are on to something

Amaso

Has anyone been able to succesfully mod an existing character face (i.e. Hitomi or Kokoro) and inject it into the game? I have some experience with sculpting tools and wanted to test it on doa. I used TMC Polygon Tool to extract the meshes i wanted to edit. Next, I opened the mesh in blender and made a few quick changes and exported the mesh using the plugin. The problem occurs when I attempt to use TMC Polygon Insert tool to reinject the mesh. For some reason when I choose the mesh file, which was originally associated with WGT_Face, it's only showing me MOt01_Head4 and MOt01_Head 5. Even if I select the box allowing me to insert into other meshes, WGT_Face still isn't an option.

It's possible my tools could be outdated because I haven't been actively modding (I'm using Polygon tool 0.5.1 and Polygon Insert Tool 0.2.1) and that could be the problem. Or it could be something else entirely that I'm missing. Is there a more convenient way to do this now that I'm not aware of? I see @bbb and @huchi001 are doing great work so they are on to something

Update your tools from here
And bookmark this link as it will always be updated with the latest version of the tools

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod .

Well , If your problem is not solved by updating your tools , then I have no idea since I never tried modding faces .

navmesh

maybe it 's because of vertex data size is not appropriate ,
vertex data size of tmcmesh has to be >= (equal or larger) vertex datasize in TMC vertex group
you can try re-exporting the tmcmesh again, in exporting option choose larger vertex data size such as 0x40, 0x60 ....
(you can check the vertex datasize of meshslot by tmc object tool)
i recommended to use latest version

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD