PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLove

I found this mod for pc, but it has severals bugs, like the shiny costume and non animation in her skirt, so if you someone has the hability to do it, here's the files

(i think i can post it, for now never it was never released for pc ver)

You can use a different TMC and forget about the hair. You can use the hair you want with lnk reshuffle anyway. I tried to do it on Marie Rose DLCU001 but i have a problem with my mouth (it's double click every time it makes me crazy). And also when i want to swap a mesh with another some of them doesn't appear in the list in Polygone insert Tool.

But anyway, it's possible.

huchi001

TAKI MOD

includes two version.
1. normal version
2. high polygon version ( more smooth body line , and more require gpu power )

mod_Screenshot1436.jpg

mod_Screenshot1672.jpg
mod_Screenshot1805.jpg
mod_Screenshot2163.jpg
mod_Screenshot3005.jpg
mod_Screenshot3247.jpg
mod_Screenshot3813.jpg
mod_Screenshot3872.jpg
mod_Screenshot5055.jpg
mod_Screenshot7026.jpg
mod_Screenshot8020.jpg
mod_Screenshot8980.jpg
mod_Screenshot14744.jpg

Last edited:

bbb

Has someone knows how bone tool works? I trying to importing a new bone but it's give me an error
that tool can only move bone positions and change collision, it cant add new ones or take from others, at least not in the current version.

Pai

Hi everyone ! Here are preview in what you will see about my W.I.P Lara Croft Pack , feel free to tell me about your opinion about the outfits and tell me if any outfit you feel doesn't match or isn't good for certain girl and it's good for other girl .
I'm planning if my first Lara Croft pack work in planing to make more Lara croft packs and there were will be Tomb Raider villians pack for 3 girls .

Lara Croft pack :
DOA.png

Tomb Raider villians pack :
DOAevil.png

i really want to know what do you thing ? if there something don't fit any of the girls tell me and then tell me what outfit do you thing better fit her ?

ChrisArmoun

does anyone want to see a Miyako pack for Kokoro similar to my Gothic pack?
VWNPf8l.jpg
Did you have to make any adjustments to get Miyako's head to fit Kokoro without it distorting? I'd personally like to just have this head model as an optional swap I could use

bbb

@bbb I personally wouldn't like that, I would really prefer to see Rio in the game :)

i would have to make a rio face since there isn't a doa5 quality version of her face available

Did you have to make any adjustments to get Miyako's head to fit Kokoro without it distorting? I'd personally like to just have this head model as an optional swap I could use

i needed to use the new tmc bone tool to remove 99% of the distortion. there is some weight painting I will do to remove that 1%.

I haven't tested it with a kokoro body to see if there is any neck seam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD