PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

maskedman

@mlralex looks good, but he is missing his cape with a bit of more polish it would look really good. Also Ken the Eagle would fit better on Hayate.

mralex

@mlralex looks good, but he is missing his cape with a bit of more polish it would look really good. Also Ken the Eagle would fit better on Hayate.

I do the joe with cape version, but only bass and raidou has a cape and rig doesn't fit with them, so i combine some vertex because the shoulder has a empty part

Brute

Standard Donor
these mods are fast-make mods. it takes about one hours.
I don't care these mods enough.
fix version release. thank you for bug report.

DANTE FINGER FIX & TRISH NORMAL MAP FIX

View attachment 18028
See, it frustrates me that people make excellent mods like this, but I never know about it unless I sift through this thread and its endless torrent of superfluous perv mods.

huchi001

INGRID MOD

includes..

1. outfit for marie & hair
2. outfit for kasumi & hair

download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzToj4p-eCPbRFk0aVVIMFpMckE/view?usp=sharing

mod_mod_Screenshot1772.jpg

mod_Screenshot14814.jpg
mod_Screenshot12727.jpg
mod_Screenshot14602.jpg
mod_Screenshot15766.jpg
mod_Screenshot16987.jpg
mod_mod_Screenshot1772.jpg
mod_Screenshot2487.jpg
mod_Screenshot4322.jpg
mod_Screenshot8606.jpg
mod_Screenshot4727.jpg
mod_Screenshot9223.jpg
mod_Screenshot10986.jpg
mod_Screenshot11978.jpg
mod_Screenshot9678.jpg

Scar-Leg

Hey guys, new user. Found this thread and you're easily making some of the best mods I've seen! Looks like you take requests too.

Has anyone released mods of these Marie Rose costumes to remove the extra parts to just leave the bikinis? It's always annoyed me that the other female characters all have "proper" bikinis and Marie only has one-piece swimsuits and a couple of bikinis covered by extra clothing. Specifically I'd like to see the first one with the skirt and frilly top part removed and the second one with the sheer parts removed (preferably with the sandals, the gold bands and such are fine, though a pure bikini-only version would be cool too).

maxresdefault.jpg Marie.jpg

If anyone can make those mods without too much trouble that would be awesome. I'm not sure what the etiquette is for making requests here so if I'm out of line let me know, cheers.

OrochiBuffy

My Honoka Pack is going well, sunday I would say for the first release.

So far I have made a lot of h & hl files for her, so we can switch details and choose between the 8 hairs we wanted for everything.
I have managed to save 32 "mod slots" with this system, so people will have fun to do more custom mods for her.

I did also my own custom mods when I felt the need to change some colors or just trying to fit with some nice hairs/faces.

I am working on her cheerleader costume at the moment.

I will also share a nice tool I have found that will help a lot when testing creations in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD