PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Do you tried to put ayane's sweat texture?
Yes
For this mod there are 3 bodies separated.
I put them in 3 meshes slots and i changed the number of the textures like the original body, but in game only one has the sweat
Should i put the 3 bodies in the same mesh slot?

mralex

Yes
For this mod there are 3 bodies separated.
I put them in 3 meshes slots and i changed the number of the textures like the original body, but in game only one has the sweat
Should i put the 3 bodies in the same mesh slot?
You need one body mesh only (as far i know)

immi

lnk_reshuffle 4.7 (12/02/2016)

Download

changes:
- compatible to 1.04p5
- rework exe recognization. hopefully for the next updates it will kindly inform you about the incompatible exe instead of just crashing :)
- allow to clear a previously picked entry in the import/swap dialog

//added as attachement as well (rename to .7z)

//edit2
Quickfix:
- don't let Hayabusa crash the game

replace dinput8.dll with this one
quickfix

Attachments

• lnk_reshuffle-v4.7.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 884
  • quickfix.zip
    24 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:

mralex

lnk_reshuffle 4.7 (12/02/2016)

Download

changes:
- compatible to 1.04p5
- rework exe recognization. hopefully for the next updates it will kindly inform you about the incompatible exe instead of just crashing :)
- allow to clear a previously picked entry in the import/swap dialog

It is compatible with the new valentine costume pack?

synce

@bbb I tried swapping Miyako's files with some characters besides Kokoro but her face gets deformed, is there a way around this? I'd like to switch some animations around ^^

Monkeygigabuster

Have been a long time fan of Kiryu-chan since Ryu Ga Gotoku 1 on ps2
Now it's time for me to start this mod
game 2016-02-13 11-22-19-43.jpg

bbb

@bbb I tried swapping Miyako's files with some characters besides Kokoro but her face gets deformed, is there a way around this? I'd like to switch some animations around ^^

try using bone tool. first drag miyakos face in the tool, then the face of the person your giving it to, then replace the bones

@all-

hair fix again, but this time, since pc doesnt have the apron destruction, I also made the apron toggle with hair selection

TILG1o1.jpg

just lnk_reshuffle or archive tool the tmc and --c. contains every girl in the pack. for honoka and alpha, she had a bug, so she needs to be toggled with the body option in lnk reshuffle. also add the bcm file to the pack. back up all before using.

only tmc and --c files included, so its safe to post here since you need to own the original tmcl files

http://www.mediafire.com/download/19odc385l0f1ntb/apron toggle.7z

and also, you guys know I don't like wings or a strawberry on a fork, so that's fixed too

1MriV85.jpg

but cant upload this one here

Last edited:

KasumiLove

Thank you bbb. I tried to did it yesterday but i had an error message in tmc object tool. I'd like to make genfu and hayabusa masks toggleable too.

Reactions: bbb
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD