PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

I made that neck seam removal tutorial everyone has been asking for

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-modding-tutorials.5818/page-2#post-298544

also been looking at Rio's official costumes from doa paradise, she has a similiar costume to kokoros hand bikini, but different underwear and colour, so I made it since it was quick

1RFsPuT.jpg

skullknight

I put everything as DLC like this, i get the visor of the helm with hair 1, other hair number get no helm.
The problem is that i only see the visor but not the full helm with Hairstyle A

Immage.png
hey there pilo, how do i get a new costume to work ? like i did the same as this picture here loading one of the costume from this pages, but when i put it as a new dlc and load it in the game, i go through the costumes and my game then freezes. how do i get it to work ?

mralex

how to toggle hair for huchi's kasumi elysium?

If the hair is inclued in the default meshes you can't toggle the hair, if the hair is in another mesh (like "hair" "ribbon" etc) put that part in visible in the toggle part, then you need to use ---c editor and choose A for the non toggle, all the other hairstyles (B to H) can be toggleable

dander

i see huchi screenshot first with hair within helm, second with blonde hair only.. or is it just another hair from another mod?
i dont see any hair or ribbon in tm c object tool..

banlist40

bbb

BBB, you mean there is no way to fix it in DLC directly, we have to swap it by lnk_tool instead now?
and I set 2 slots for 152 and honoka's second suit instead of swap it because they have a lot of empty slot, its a good way to deal with this:)

the hair isn't in the dlc, its a main game file, so the only way to fix tn mistake is to replace the original hairs with mine in lnk_reshuffle

@all-

this is another rio costume from doa paradise. its a swimsuit version of her default costume.

x9g2xnQ.jpg

if I keep using her official doa costumes, its going to end up being all bikinis. anyone got any other suggestions?

Last edited:

pilonexyz

Don't link to sources that promote piracy
hey there pilo, how do i get a new costume to work ? like i did the same as this picture here loading one of the costume from this pages, but when i put it as a new dlc and load it in the game, i go through the costumes and my game then freezes. how do i get it to work ?

You should choose wisely the number you put in "Costume Slot" field, if that number is used by official or mod DLC the game crashes.
There are free slots for all the characters but as new DLC come out they are occupied by them.
The slot i choosed for kasumi (10) should be free, if the game crash with it, check if you have some other mod using it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD