PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

The first way works. But still there is another problem I just aware now, the body skin color is different than the face skin color thus it has some kind of neck issue (see the quoted screenshot above).

it might be using the wrong skin texture, so you can swap the skin texture from any ayane costume, or even better, just run the costume through the latest version of abc tool. it will swap the texture for you, and fix the neck normals and gap if any (my blender neck fix tutorial isn't necessary anymore)

@bbb
Do you have the DDS saving setting for normal map skin texture (WET) on Photoshop(DTX1/5,Mip Map On/OFF...)

you just have to change 2D texture to volume texture

5M4ui1T.jpg

robhal

it might be using the wrong skin texture, so you can swap the skin texture from any ayane costume, or even better, just run the costume through the latest version of abc tool. it will swap the texture for you, and fix the neck normals and gap if any (my blender neck fix tutorial isn't necessary anymore)
Well I run the ABC Transformer Tool and it did make the skin looks better, but still not good as there is some kind of "crack" in some places. Also when I view with wet setting 100% the game is crashed.
I give up, the mod isn't that good anyway (sorry gatto tom). There is still more mods for Ayane to use. Thanks bro for the help :)

gatto tom

Standard Donor
In Ayane butterfly there are three bodies, but i put them in the body slot mesh and,for me, the sweat works

@robhal if you want you can use the huchi's version of Ayane butterfly

The Enforcer

Nobody should have their own thread but I don't mind more specific threads.

Why is that an issue? If people manage their own stuff it's much easier to find stuff. If not, people always have to use a buried post somewhere even if they want to consolidate what they want to link to. Plus without signature capability it's even more challenging.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Why is that an issue? If people manage their own stuff it's much easier to find stuff. If not, people always have to use a buried post somewhere even if they want to consolidate what they want to link to. Plus without signature capability it's even more challenging.
You can have a signature here. It's a donation perk and it's available at the lowest level. No single person showcase threads because some will stop posting anywhere besides their own area. Use signatures, media, and status posts for self-promotion.

The Enforcer

You can have a signature here. It's a donation perk and it's available at the lowest level. No single person showcase threads because some will stop posting anywhere besides their own area. Use signatures, media, and status posts for self-promotion.

Ok, not sure that I agree with the method, but thanks for clarifying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD