PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryBlossomsNinja

One of the Ayane's intro in other angle

20160315201444_1_by_snake808-d9vh3dk.jpg

We know this is possible only some mod or camera hack. Does anybody know where find this resource?

The picture belongs to snake808. I asked him but I think he won't answer me.

X-TECH

One of the Ayane's intro in other angle

20160315201444_1_by_snake808-d9vh3dk.jpg

We know this is possible only some mod or camera hack. Does anybody know where find this resource?

The picture belongs to snake808. I asked him but I think he won't answer me.
This is Kasumi's move (winpose 3 or 4)... she is not Ayane. She is Kasumi with mod (face/hair/costume). Sample below (Kasumi in Ayane)...
ats_00113.jpg

CherryBlossomsNinja

No, X-Tech. Pay attention on that animation intro of Ayane which she does in tag. It's Ayane indeed, but the person varied the angles in this intro animation.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
If possible guys, try to use external sources for your mod photos. I've been getting warnings that the site's bandwidth limit for the past two months is in danger of being exceeded. When making this modding board I was considering removing the attachment upload ability but opt'd not to due to sharing mod files and such. Just be aware that there is a limit to what the site can handle and I don't want to have to go through the database looking for and deleting heavy load attachments.

KasumiLove

If possible guys, try to use external sources for your mod photos. I've been getting warnings that the site's bandwidth limit for the past two months is in danger of being exceeded. When making this modding board I was considering removing the attachment upload ability but opt'd not to due to sharing mod files and such. Just be aware that there is a limit to what the site can handle and I don't want to have to go through the database looking for and deleting heavy load attachments.
Do you mean we have to post a link instead of images ? I'm not sure i understand.

Amaso

Do you mean we have to post a link instead of images ? I'm not sure i understand.

I think he means to use imgur for example instead of uploading the images to the website .
And to upload the mods onto another website eg mediafire .
Since you use deviantART you're in the safe side ;).

I downloaded it, I extracted the files from winrar, but how do I use it? I run "Motion Data Tool.exe", a black window appeared but I don't know what I have to do...
First you should extract the .CAM files from the game , to do so .
Open lnk_reshuffle go to Asset Browser search for .CAM , then click Extract All .

Now open Motion Data Tool
Drag and drop a .CAM file in it , then a set of numbers will appear, double click them to edit the numbers .

Then Save .

OrochiBuffy

@X-TECH I am begging you, can you share us your nice Kasumi mods you have shown us on this forum please please please. I really like your recolors, retextured works. Thank you

A simple way to save some space on this forum, is to keep only final fixed works files instead of all previous versions, all modders can maybe take a look to their own wip and delete a few.

Reactions: Vex

HazukiLX32

I have watched the complete Daredevil Season 2, and it was excellent, and now I want so bad a Punisher adaptation for the game !!!

"The Punisher: I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will be confused. One: "Si vis pacem, para bellum." Latin. Boot Camp Sergeant made us recite it like a prayer. "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."

[cut to later, as Frank prepares his weapons for the final attack on Saint's gang]

The Punisher: Two: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. Three: in certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment"

Credit : Quotes from the 2004 Movie

6224119_orig.jpg

this would look perfect on Bayman.

CherryBlossomsNinja

I had an answer from Snake808. He said:

"I used a mod that slows the overall game speed. I don't remember where I downloaded it but I think its the same mod where you can change the camera to vertical. you may need to ask around

when you are at the intros, activate the game slow down speed. when the fight starts the first player animation should loop while in fight. do not move the fighter with the animation loop or it will cancel it"

So, it has to do with that camera unlock which someone divulgated here. It's not easy to do how Snake learned me, but I tried it with tag winpose. See in "Attached files"

I noticed it works only with more lasting winpose tags, like Kasumi & Hayate, Ayane & Nyotengu, Momiji & Hayabusa, Leifang & Pai/Pai & Leifang (respectively in the both cases).

Attachments

• game 2016-03-28 02-06-53-48.png
    game 2016-03-28 02-06-53-48.png
    964 KB · Views: 768
  • game 2016-03-28 02-07-00-94.png
    game 2016-03-28 02-07-00-94.png
    974.4 KB · Views: 715
  • game 2016-03-28 02-07-07-15.png
    game 2016-03-28 02-07-07-15.png
    959.4 KB · Views: 679
  • game 2016-03-28 02-07-28-34.png
    game 2016-03-28 02-07-28-34.png