PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

theway

Yeah I meant swap. click on BAYMAN_FACE and click swap and choose the KASUM_HAIR files you extracted.
i injected kokoro hair to hayabusa face and i gives marie'face hyabusa face number 31 using DLC Tool
but i only to see charather loading

theway

you must put 31 for marie's hair, not her face. face must remain 1.
i can only to see bald hair marie T.T
and i also use bayaman but i can see bayaman head -_ㅠ
what is ploblem
i uses Reshuffle V3 and DLC tool 0.9 version

Last edited:

LSC

from the google translate it looks like a utility for conducting a basic object swap.

it'll allow you to port one mesh object onto another costume so long as you're replacing a slot and the replaced object is the same vertex length and smaller in count.

mralex

I made this with that program but i can't erase the rest of the bikini :/

Attachments

• Screenshot3402.jpg
    Screenshot3402.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 993

bbb

i can only to see bald hair marie T.T
and i also use bayaman but i can see bayaman head -_ㅠ
what is ploblem
i uses Reshuffle V3 and DLC tool 0.9 version

are you using 1.02 or 1.02A? the hair numbers are different in those 2 versions.

can't seem to get the download to show up :/

Were those alpha costumes by bbb ever uploaded?

not yet. its practically done, just a couple costumes had issues with transparent skin that I have been unable to solve. The Enforcer is looking into solving it. If the solution is still not found, I'll probably either release the non transparent skin version, or remove the clothing transparency of the costumes with the problems.

mralex

Hey, i upload the files :)

Attachments

• TMC POLYGON TOOL.rar
    104.4 KB · Views: 461
  • TMV POLYGON TOOL INSERT.rar
    101 KB · Views: 465

mralex

As you can see i swap the lisa's DLC_10 costume with the new progam also i erase the rest of the bikini but the new costume only appears the half
Sin título.jpg

bbb

Hey, i upload the files :)

EDIT -

took awhile but I finally understand the tools more now. I successfully taken kasumi's cop hat, and put it on ayane's cop uniform. now alpha-152 can have both ayane's stockings, and the kasumi hat which fits her head

wzoZ5Rv.png

Last edited:

mralex

EDIT -

took awhile but I finally understand the tools more now. I successfully taken kasumi's cop hat, and put it on ayane's cop uniform. now alpha-152 can have both ayane's stockings, and the kasumi hat which fits her head

wzoZ5Rv.png

Can you make a tutorial? , if you used the tmc polygon tool file of course :)

mralex

EDIT -

wzoZ5Rv.png

how do you put a hat in the outfit?

bbb

how do you put a hat in the outfit?

with polygon tool, I extracted the vertices of the hat from kasumi and saved the mesh file, then deleted the vertices of the hat for ayane.

then in polygon tool insert, I added the kasumi hat mesh into the ayane costume where her hat used to be.

theway

are you using 1.02 or 1.02A? the hair numbers are different in those 2 versions.

can't seem to get the download to show up :/

not yet. its practically done, just a couple costumes had issues with transparent skin that I have been unable to solve. The Enforcer is looking into solving it. If the solution is still not found, I'll probably either release the non transparent skin version, or remove the clothing transparency of the costumes with the problems.
my version is 1.02A
and i refer to http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11149726/1/ you writed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD