PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLove

for those who wanted me to make a blender tutorial, segadordelinks from zetaboards beat me to it, here is his tutorial

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11342755/1/#new

Do i have to copy paste the "Recalc Vertex Normals" in Blender ? I'm not sure. I don't want to do it wong.

Edit: well i don't know why i can't install the tmc import export.
I click on install from file, i select io_mesh_tmcmesh.zip and nothing happens.

Please help :(

Last edited:

huchi001

Shiranui Mai mod.
working progress is 90%

수정됨_Screenshot1803.jpg

수정됨_Screenshot2103.jpg
수정됨_Screenshot2239.jpg
수정됨_Screenshot4377.jpg
수정됨_Screenshot6371.jpg

Last edited:

Blash

100% Awesome work. This is gonna sound pervy (I swear its not meant to), but if you can give her more cleavage, do. Mai's top and bottom half are usually quite even looking. Momiji's her looks like it has a good bit more on the top. Just small little critisms, but don't get me wrong, it really is excellent!

The Enforcer

Anyone have a link to fat Honoka? Or a good DOA modding site in general.

I haven't seen that one.

Xentax tends to be very technical and spotty for traffic. The SFxT boards where bbb has posted tutorials seems to be a good balance of technical and creative. Beyond those and FSD I haven't seen much for progress. Some of the other sketchy sites tend to be limited on effort to make complex stuff. Even from what I've read, some long time modders are moving on to other things or at least busy ... :(

Kronin

I haven't seen that one.

Xentax tends to be very technical and spotty for traffic. The SFxT boards where bbb has posted tutorials seems to be a good balance of technical and creative. Beyond those and FSD I haven't seen much for progress. Some of the other sketchy sites tend to be limited on effort to make complex stuff. Even from what I've read, some long time modders are moving on to other things or at least busy ... :(

The only improvement that I truly wish is that modders can find a way to port the new DoA stages to PC: I hope that someone is already working on it.

KasumiLove

I suppose we can't count on tecmo to export them on PC.
By the way, is there a way to export deception pack from PS4 to PC ? I bought them on PS4.

bbb

The only improvement that I truly wish is that modders can find a way to port the new DoA stages to PC: I hope that someone is already working on it.

and soft engine ;)

I suppose we can't count on tecmo to export them on PC.
By the way, is there a way to export deception pack from PS4 to PC ? I bought them on PS4.

not directly, but if you get your hands on the xps model, you can bring that in pc the same way as a custom mesh. however, you need to use a tmc with similar clothing animation if you want it to look right. I don't think it would be worth the time and effort to do so since the dlc will be coming to pc eventually, and would have the proper animation.

I have only done that with Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Ace and her NG3RE tropical sailor because those will never officially come to pc, and they didn't have much animation that wasn't already existing in pc.

The Enforcer

I'm more keen on the Soft Engine than stages, but either way there will no access that stuff without being able access / modify PS4 or Xbox content, and if that were possible it may as well be more meaningful to mod on consoles again. I know the probablity of TN throwing PC a bone is extremely small, but enough support either in money or voice could still compel them to do an upgrade if their plan is long term.

It looks like Xbox 360 to PC could become a reality, but like bbb said I wouldn't waste too much time on most DLC conversion since it's already been shown to be in the works.

I spent a ton of time on Alpha last night trying to get current tools inject regular meshes into her default costume, but there are some issues with her stuff. I wonder if she has a file size limit because most stuff wasn't working under otherwise normal conditions.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Hello,

I want to share with the community my last work : Honoka - Black Longer Hair + Custom Accessory.
This is TMC / TMCL files you must it on Honoka Hair 001 with Ink_Reshuffle.
100% working with wet effect and on all Honoka costumes.
All these parts has been sculpted by myself : ponytail longer, general hair longer, in front (fringe) longer + custom hair accessory.

Enjoy :)

LINK : http://uptobox.com/ks0it8gsu113
Alternative link : http://www.filedropper.com/honoka-longblackhaircustomacclgmods

Image108.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD