PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

If you are interested in the same Japanese post there was even this gif (that I posted too at the time:

T7tosnp.gif

xD

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Perfect ! Thank you Kronin I am going to add this gif to my collection haha and with this new gif I saw something very interesting (modder eyes!) that could help me to know how he did it for this "Hayasumi" mix, maybe not so hard then what I though for him, need to try tonight, yesterday I skidded on something else.. lol

post-780963-0-46689600-1445668953.jpg

KasumiLove

Since Hayabusa doesn't have a face, have you tried just swaping his body on kasumi with dlc tool and put face to 0 ?

nirvandav

I've tried to inject Nyotengu's mesh, to check "use material" color, to remove it... i never found a way to inject the shiny effect to Honoka :(

@coopermon

I noticed there was also a little gap betweem the head and the body so I adapted the meshes to Helena's body and use your texture.

No more shiny effect and I also made one for Lisa as she has the same body as Helena.

If you want to make recolors for Helena, use this TMC.

https://mega.nz/#!Lt5iUbCD!cKrFbyJf5_FqLk-erUQdSGEr_5AzHp8r2ZSouDf21Pk

https://mega.nz/#!LtZxmbBI!Mxa675_0rSsQCpUYZsdvoRi92_CxINEAHXHkCWzM7N8

I really like the mod, but I noticed there's a serious bug on the hand texture, the palm is in light skin while the back is dark. Please give it a fix.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Since Hayabusa doesn't have a face, have you tried just swaping his body on kasumi with dlc tool and put face to 0 ?

This is what I plan to try, as we can see on the last gif Hayabusa have a little problem around shoulder until hands (this is to close to the body) it can work with putting 0 in face yes I almost sure, I already tried to swap Bayman on Alpha-152 few days ago and it worked but the skeleton body is not compatible good.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Yes you can swap any female character on Alpha-152, you will keep the effect of Alpha-152 too but no eyes animation.
Alpha-152 is a great character to use for swap for special character as Miyako.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
After many try I was not able to swap Hayabusa correctly on Kasumi (deformed eyes even with 0 in face) BUT I succeed to swap him on Tina without problem !

I am proud to present to the community the working "Tinabusa" Mod ! (Actually private work)

+ Hayabusa in Tina Private Paradise !

+ Hayabusa in 3 Sexy Tina Wins Poses !

+ Hayabusa in Tina Lose Pose !

+ Hayabusa with Tina Moves !

+ Hayabusa with Tina voice (lol)

+ Hayabusa with animated eyes (open / close) !

+ Better in Nude Version.. But.. You're not ready to see that !
tongue.png

Image177-3.jpg

Image177.jpg Image177-1.jpg Image178-3.jpg Image178-4.jpg Image177-2.jpg Image177-4.jpg Image178.jpg Image178-1.jpg Image178-2.jpg

Special thanks to :

+ Kronin for talk about this swap that gave me motivation to retry an old test where I failed to swap male to female correctly
+ KasumiLove & MrAlex for gave me suggestions on how make it
+ Hayabusiness for his curiousity that make this mod alive

Mayor-Of-Mustard

After many try I was not able to swap Hayabusa correctly on Kasumi (deformed eyes even with 0 in face) BUT I succeed to swap him on Tina without problem !

I am proud to present to the community the working "Tinabusa" Mod ! (Actually private work)

+ Hayabusa in Tina Private Paradise !

+ Hayabusa in 3 Sexy Tina Wins Poses !

+ Hayabusa in Tina Lose Pose !

+ Hayabusa with Tina Moves !

+ Hayabusa with Tina voice (lol)

+ Hayabusa with animated eyes (open / close) !

+ Better in Nude Version.. But.. You're not ready to see that !
tongue.png

View attachment 14734

View attachment 14731 View attachment 14732 View attachment 14739 View attachment 14740 View attachment 14733 View attachment 14735 View attachment 14736 View attachment 14737 View attachment 14738

Special thanks to :

+ Kronin for talk about this swap that gave me motivation to retry an old test where I failed to swap male to female correctly
+ KasumiLove & MrAlex for gave me suggestions on how make it
+ Hayabusiness for his curiousity that make this mod alive
hohoho yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

KasumiLove

I've edited my post for Helena White Lace mod. The bug about the dark shadows on the skin id fixed.
I'll add a mask for Helena and Lisa on Tuesday.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
I know this is not the taste to everybody but as I say sometimes : the good thing with modder is that there are taste for everyone and we need a bit of everything for make a world, no ? ;)

Anyway, I tried Gen Fu tonight but have a problem with the face again (tried with Ink_Reshuffle & DLC Tool I couldn't fix it, to bad this is a bug around mounth going out of face) need to try more on an other character or try something else.
Even if not everyone like males mods, as Hazuki said, this is interesting to see what we can do, watching Hayabusa in Private Paradise or others poses is not common at all and it's worth it !

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I would like to suggest something similar to SNK's Ryuji Yamazaki as an outfit originally for Bass because both love to do headbutts.

Attachments

• yamazaki-97rare.jpg
    yamazaki-97rare.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 730
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD