PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

Someone should make a recolor of the catsuit, for one of the girls (Mila, Hitomi, Lisa), matching Zack's clown outfit. Just an idea. :)

video_994.jpg

bbb

I have a solution to the halloween mask toggle. I made a new hair tmc for her loose hair that doesn't break with the mask flag on (but does when off)

klADNCu.jpg

hard to see with the hat, but you can see glasses are there in A, but not in B. the solution is to replace her loose hair pin mask hair with my custom loose hair. this will mean the mask wont be available on the loose hair pin hair (but still available for no mask) the loose hair will now have the ability to use masks instead.

the hair004 must be lnk_reshuffled or archive tool'd. the fille name is 004, but it will be hair 6 in dlc tool. here is the file if you want it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3nrlc9fd7lnuyba/tengu hair fix.7z

I included 2, one for mask use, one for glasses use. mask hair has her front hair slightly altered to make room for the mask, since that isn't necessary for glasses, I made a glasses version too

Last edited:

ned

I'm not fan of cat suit type costumes, but I have to admit this is truely well done.
You're very skilled, all of you!

By looking at Mila,
I was thinking if her hoodie can be removed in her pink bikini costume
latest

Also I don't really like her shoes type, perhaps it can be swapped with the shoes she wears in her white rabbit costume?
latest

I would really appreciate if someone have the skills to remove the item and swap shoes...
Thanks

Mr Armageddon X

I'm not fan of cat suit type costumes, but I have to admit this is truely well done.

By looking at Mila,
latest

Also I don't really like her shoes type, perhaps it can be swapped with the shoes she wears in her white rabbit costume?
latest

I would really appreciate if someone have the skills to remove the item and swap shoes...
Thanks

You seem to have some weird shoe fetish thing going on with your requests for Mila and Momiji.

Vex

Does anyone know, is it possible to change character's name for a certain costume? For example Bass can be Mr strong and Lisa can be La mariposa

Last edited:

Pai

Hi everyone ! please can anyone make one of the girls wear as Lara croft ? because i tried with whole xnalara to object and then in blender but it doesn't work . so please can anyone make it or can anyone tell me where to find tutorial about it please and thanks .

dlc_outfits2.jpg

OrochiBuffy

@KasumiLove & co

Here comes Marie H4 Blond (Loose)

I am a fan of King Of Fighters and I would add some requests
- Bonne Jenet
kofmi2-bonne-jenet.jpg

- Luise Meyrink
kofmi2-luise-meyrink.jpg

- Lien Neville
kofmi2-lien-neville.jpg

- Kula Diamond
kofmi2-kula-diamond.jpg

Attachments

• Marie H4 Blond (Loose).zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,012
Last edited:

ned

You seem to have some weird shoe fetish thing going on with your requests for Mila and Momiji.

Not that. but I like when the costume part are matching.
And some DOA costumes have very poor choice for outfit parts matching.
At least, there is no Christmas costume with attached boxing gloves like in Tekken Tag2

-By double checking my posts, sure it can look weird.

bbb

By looking at Mila,
latest

latest

Thanks

her hoodie is automatically removed when picking hairstyle C and up

Reactions: ned

KasumiLove

Hi everyone ! please can anyone make one of the girls wear as Lara croft ? because i tried with whole xnalara to object and then in blender but it doesn't work . so please can anyone make it or can anyone tell me where to find tutorial about it please and thanks .

dlc_outfits2.jpg

Navmesh from sfxt gave me these links. It can help you.

XNALara to SF Tutorial By BrutalAce
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/10515480/1/
you only have to watch blender part ,especially proportional editing part
you may want to remove double and be sure to recalculate normal after editing with blender
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod
(you have to download file which name start with "for blender") and install it for blender

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD