PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

immi

Is there a way to merge/combine 1 hairstyle + 1 costume to get something like this ? Or it's not possible atm ? (sorry for bad english, it's hard to explain)
on top of what @bbb said, you will also lose the hair animation if you do this i think. From what I understand the current tools don't allow you to edit/transfer bones & animation.
But all these are just limitation of the tools we currently have. In theory the game would allow you to make the hair a part of the costume (i think ;) ).Though obviously you lose the possibility to choose a different hair style during character selection.

thanking you for you, i could use hayabusa Face as hair !!
and i am really thank you for change dll file.
but i had sucess to give chrather i want to give hair but you know i have to change hayabusa face to charater hair.Tmc or tmcol i want to give
fitst time work well...
but when i want to give another chrater hair , how to do about that...
if i change hayabusa face to another char hair , first thing is not work...
anyway many thank you and have good night :)
there is another free face slot that you can overwrite to use as hair(bayman iirc). take a look at the tutorial here
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11149726/1/
after you have used both free slots, you can't use this trick any more. Then you can only replace existing hair.

//edit:
poked around a little after reading about the doa festival announcement and it seems there are already three empty stage slots in the game .( hmm, wonder if it's possible to use those ...)
though that might just be the missing console-exclusive stages and not an indication that the new stages will come to the PC version.

Last edited:

bbb

bbb

tina and honoka please ! and if you can , ayane brunette with blue eyes! (if you can of course) thanks

here's Tina and honoka

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gd4hdcob1qohrj4/T+&+H.7z

ayane is possible to make, but I'm currently working on trying to finish my Gothic hitomi pack, then a miyako costume pack, then remove nyotengu stilts, then maybe some other stuff.

on top of what @bbb said, you will also lose the hair animation if you do this i think. From what I understand the current tools don't allow you to edit/transfer bones & animation.
But all these are just limitation of the tools we currently have. In theory the game would allow you to make the hair a part of the costume (i think ;) ).Though obviously you lose the possibility to choose a different hair style during character selection.

there is another free face slot that you can overwrite to use as hair(bayman iirc). take a look at the tutorial here
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11149726/1/
after you have used both free slots, you can't use this trick any more. Then you can only replace existing hair.

//edit:
poked around a little after reading about the doa festival announcement and it seems there are already three empty stage slots in the game .( hmm, wonder if it's possible to use those ...)
though that might just be the missing console-exclusive stages and not an indication that the new stages will come to the PC version.

there was also the new character announcement, find any empty character slots? ;)

I delete the parts with tmc polygon tool, then i inject the hair but an error appears in noesis

That's normal. if you delete stuff and don't inject something back into it, it wont work in noesis, but it will still work in game. If you want it to still work in noesis, you must delete only the parts your going to inject into, and all other parts must be removed the hex editing way.

mralex

here's Tina and honoka

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gd4hdcob1qohrj4/T & H.7z

ayane is possible to make, but I'm currently working on trying to finish my Gothic hitomi pack, then a miyako costume pack, then remove nyotengu stilts, then maybe some other stuff.

there was also the new character announcement, find any empty character slots? ;)

That's normal. if you delete stuff and don't inject something back into it, it wont work in noesis, but it will still work in game. If you want it to still work in noesis, you must delete only the parts your going to inject into, and all other parts must be removed the hex editing way.

Thanks! :)

Reactions: bbb

bbb

ported Ragnarok odyssey ace kasumi to pc

4GHPhvv.png

still need to do a bit more polishing before release. However, can I post such a mod here? it was a free promotional dlc that is no longer available.

mralex

4GHPhvv.png

still need to do a bit more polishing before release. However, can I post such a mod here? it was a free promotional dlc that is no longer available.
Wow! You are awesome!

EDIT
-------
If i want to do a new character, i need to put all the character after deleting the tmc with tmc tool?

Last edited:

bbb

Wow! You are awesome!

EDIT
-------
If i want to do a new character, i need to put all the character after deleting the tmc with tmc tool?

Yes, whatever you don't want anymore must be deleted before you inject something new into it

bbb

the Ragnarok odyssey ace costume is complete

vePCTbW.jpg

but because of this forums rules, I don't know if I can post the download here. But I'm sure you all know by now what forum I usually hang out at. You should find it posted there.

rapgeekman

bbb
First of all, thank you for your work here ! You the man !
I have 2 questions...may i ask? (just questions)

1) Can we remove those ugly
flared trousers ? i have donne it on xnalara once and it's really more attractive lol
1438534687-game-2015-08-02-18-33-40.png

2) Can we swapping shoes? like those shoes on this costume for example

1438534948-game-2015-08-02-18-38-33.png

if it's possible, how? thank you again !

Last edited:
Reactions: bbb

bbb

bbb
First of all, thank you for your work here ! You the man !
I have 2 questions...may i ask? (just questions)

1) Can we remove those ugly
flared trousers ? i have done it on xnalara once and it's really more attractive lol
1438534687-game-2015-08-02-18-33-40.png

2) Can we swapping shoes? like those shoes on this costume for example

1438534948-game-2015-08-02-18-38-33.png

if it's possible, how? thank you again !

You're welcome :)

1. not sure if you want to cut the bottoms off, or shrink the flair. either way, both are possible.

2. this is also possible.

for the first one, you can extract the mesh to shrink the flair in blender, or if you want to cut them off, you can delete that part of the pants. don't know if there's skin mesh under there, if not, you will have to add it in from another costume.

for the second one, you will have to cut the ankles off both costumes, then bring Tina's shoes and ankles to Rachel, and paint the weights to prevent a seam.

this tutorial explains the extracting and injecting of tmcmesh,

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11221937/1/

however, ignore the parts about unchecking indexes, as those parts a really tedious, and highly unnecessary anymore since you can edit the tmcmesh in blender now.

@All-

I made a fix for dlc packs to include all missing hair styles, and added senran hair to other costumes. only the swimsuit dlc doesn't have the fix since the dlc tool can't open it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m6blmt8qk8ubdpw/hair+fix.7z

this doesn't contain any dlc. just fixed files that can't be used unless you have the dlc.

theway

4GHPhvv.png

Can i get this dlc?
if can, please !

Kronin

Kasumi Ninja Gaiden Sailor WIP

2mHHukZ.png

never played NG3RE. Does anyone know if this is a dlc outfit for that game?

This is awesome bbb, I continue to hope for an official inclusion of this outfit from TN but meanwhile thanks so much for your work on this awesome addition! :D But are you doing this completely from scratch or reusing models elements in the game? Judging from your question seems that you aren't porting it directly from NG3RE.

bbb

This is awesome bbb, I continue to hope for an official inclusion of this outfit from TN but meanwhile thanks so much for your work on this awesome addition! :D But are you doing this completely from scratch or reusing models elements in the game? Judging from your question seems that you aren't porting it directly from NG3RE.

It is the actual NG3RE mesh. I asked that question because in NG3RE, it is dlc. So with the forums rules on posting dlc, I dont know if I can post it here, but maybe that doesn't apply here since the dlc is for a different game (NG3RE), then what I am making it work for (converted to DOA5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD