PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDevious

Standard Donor

giphy.gif

FINALLY! I've wanted this for so long, and this is perfect. ♥ Thank you! :bradwong:

bbb

Yeah there are only 8 hair per characters so it's not possible to add hair each time for each costume. I'd prefer to have the hair part of the costumes or no new hair at all. It's getting complicated having too much hairstyles.

the 8 hair limit is per costume, but you can set a character to have as many hairs as you want. so for example, you can set alisa hair to hitomi which could be her 23rd hair or something, then naming it alisa_hair.tmc, so it will be easy to know that hair should only be assigned to the alisa costume.

Xillia

I just changed textures for a costume for Kasumi but in the game the mod is showing strangely, she has a dark side and a light side of her body.

mralex

the 8 hair limit is per costume, but you can set a character to have as many hairs as you want. so for example, you can set alisa hair to hitomi which could be her 23rd hair or something, then naming it alisa_hair.tmc, so it will be easy to know that hair should only be assigned to the alisa costume.

So if i made a new character i need to put the name + "_hair and _face.tmc" ? So the game assign them only?

bbb

So if i made a new character i need to put the name + "_hair and _face.tmc" ? So the game assign them only?

you don't have to put any specific name, naming it is just so you can know what the file is later, since later on, you will probably forget what hitomi_hair_023 is.

coopermon

Like more shining? Maybe you change the uv texture with a no uv texture
Try remaking the dlc pack, if you still have the problem then tell us which costume you've edited and which textures you've changed. Pictures of the problem will help too.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Christie Makeup Set (Test) for uMod. I'm planning to release a full set of different looks for all girls... however can anyone help me as to why I can't extract face.tmc textures using the texture tool? Thanks.

I TAKE REQUESTS! Please let me know which looks you'd like for the girls. :)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qqxsul

View attachment 16501
Nice set! I really like the peach gloss and glitter gloss, the nude bare color really draws attention to her sharp yet beautiful cheekbones.

jjinkou2

DOA5 is turned into a make-up game. Who said boys doesn't play with barbie doll?

nice mod anyway. bring it on

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD