PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

Miyako looks cool. Can't wait to see her in action.
Will you make a video ? :)

don't have video making capabilities, but anyone is free to make one when I release it.

The problem with my human raidou is the skin texture, how can i do a normal skin texture like the other guys?

you can try painting skin tone with the brush set to color mode might work

mralex

you can try painting skin tone with the brush set to color mode might work

Have you tried copying other characters face textures and putting it straight on his mesh? Maybe Leon's?

I used the rig's skin texture, bouth has the same structure, but it has a problem with the animation since i do a mirror edit with blender

louis

Hello,everybody,I am a rookie. I insert a mesh data into a TMC data,but there is something wrong. Two models can not be coincidence, as shown in the figure. Sorry,my english is not so good.
捕获2.JPG
捕获3.JPG

mralex

I found the problem with raidou halloween hair, his hair is the same hair than bass but with a ponytail, so bass hair and halloween hair has that problem with raidou

dander

someone test tifa mod with kokoro? is it compatible?
is the nurselike mod tifa fighting with is released yet?

Last edited:

WAZAAAAA

After two days of endless scrolling of 170 pages, I came up with the following conclusion:
Hitomi gothic by bbb is the sickest mod ever. Hoooly shit look at that.
OwI49v1.jpg

btw disregard what CyberEvil says about using spoilers, it's not your fault if XenForo is garbage with the layout guys, plus navigating through these screenshots using spacebar is gr8 because less clicks

Monkeygigabuster

coopermon

After two days of endless scrolling of 170 pages, I came up with the following conclusion:
Hitomi gothic by bbb is the sickest mod ever. Hoooly shit look at that.
OwI49v1.jpg

btw disregard what CyberEvil says about using spoilers, it's not your fault if XenForo is garbage with the layout guys, plus navigating through these screenshots using spacebar is gr8 because less clicks
bbb is the daddy yo

The problem with my human raidou is the skin texture, how can i do a normal skin texture like the other guys?

This is what you get if you put leons face on raidou's mesh:

rdew.jpg

now all you need to do is the hair textures.

Sorry for the double post. I don't know to edit and quote and add image at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

ned

Impressive! I feel the face not really Tifa-like, but it' still awesome!
I would dream of some way to give her Ayane and Mila movelist! Is there a way to make her compatible with Ayane and Mila?
Thanks

immi

lnk_reshuffle 4.4

Download

changes:
- updated for 1.04p4 (22/01/2016)
- re-enabled modification of DLC costumes*
- added BOSS_FX files

* as before changes applied to DLC costumes don't work in general (except glasses toggle)
but it turned out that the "trick" of using the hairstyle to set a different body mesh per hairstyle option works for DLC costumes as well (thx @xoDOAox for pointing that out). To make use of that the DLC costumes have been made editable again
Note that you need to match the number of hairstyles in lnk_reshuffle and DLCTool for the costume.

note: you need to copy the new dinput8.dll into your DOA5 game folder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD