PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tool really is 'magic'. The necks are a big problem for some swaps, will probably improve with future releases, but it's still fun to try out character-inappropriate outfits.

game 2016-02-07 21-12-36-629.jpg

Edit: I just noticed bbb explained exactly how to fix the neck issue using the Bone Tool.

Last edited:

mralex

for those of you who don't like blender, or don't know how to use blender, you are fortunate, since magic has been invented.

rHasGoX.jpg

I swapped both nyotengu c1 and marie c1 with each other, and they both have their proper proportions. I did absolutely nothing but drag and drop the files in a tool, and it did all that for me.

the only issue I see so far is with marie costumes. since she has no breast, the tool gives breasts to the costume when given to another character, but the clothes are wedged between the cleavage (maybe some of you like that) well that's an easy fix in blender, but if you don't know how to use blender, then an update might fix this since this tool is still beta.

the ABC transformer tool by riry sukisuki.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

Pass: doa5lr

instructions are simple, drag tmc into tool, choose the character your giving it to, then click transform.

if the bones of the characters are different, like in my example, then you need bone tool as well

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xajsew7fofq9cbh/TMC Bone Tool 0.5.0.zip

just drag the tmc into the bone tool. then drag any tmc of the character your giving it to into the tool. check on both change bone and collision. then save.
WOW! WITH THIS TOOL I CAN MADE MORE BEST MY GROWN UP MARIE BETTER :D

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
different bones mean characters with different heights. each costume has a skeleton that is used for animation. so if you are swapping outside of the characers body group, you need to use bone tool to fix it.

from what I tested, there is no gap between the neck, but to fully fix the neck seam, you still have to swap texture, mtrcol, and neck normals.

the tool can do the first 2, but the 3rd one is a mesh outside of the game, so you still need to blender that to get it in game.

@all-

played around with the new tool and decided to make @synce happy. Miyako venus.

XPBcpJM.jpg

tool did 95% of the work. I just replaced the feet after since they weren't 100% perfect, swapped skin texture, fixed neck seam, deleted mask and feathers, and added the mole mesh.

Reactions: bbb

Vex

POISON MOD

hair built into the outfit tmc.
hair and cap is toggleable.
includes 4 color variations.
I complete this mod A few months ago, i forgot post it.

..link changed some bug fixed.

View attachment 18474
Emm... Something went terribly wrong?
Screenshot783.jpg

Kayseur

the only difference i did is i clicked relative instead of absolute, but i don't think that's the cause of the error.

Doesn't seem so. It works when I only change collision, but whenever I try to change bones I get the same error. (It says "Input string was not in a correct format".)
Full disclosure this is my first ever attempt at a mod and completely done with dozens of modding tutorials and readmes. With that out of the way the only 2 problems per say that I can find with it are:
-the icon on the --P file is left unchanged
-the texture on the nails

I left the texture since, personally, I thought it matched well with the diamonds left on the costume. Hopefully its good enough. The texture for the body was taken from Harry Palmer's nude mods and well there is a shit ton of credit to other people for tutorials and programs and so on.

Lastly if the screens look weird its my own post effect configuration that I have while using GeDoSaTo.

View attachment 18345 View attachment 18346 View attachment 18347

Thanks for the mod, it looks great!
The nails bothered me a bit though, so I butchered the textures and made a variant. It's a bit ugly in close-up but fine from a distance (just enough not to see spots of red). I might do another version with something better, but I don't have the time right now.

ut8NYCn.jpg

synce

@bbb what would it take to get you to release that venus mod? I can either donate or pay you with art. But I only have one week before SF5 consumes my life :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD