Status
Not open for further replies.

masashi

Marie
ydXnU1K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ned

Giri

One thing about the ABC Transform mod tool...
is it only work for females? cause when i drag elliot costume and wanna make to someone. there is no male option.
i hope there will be an update so male can also swap costume too.

Kayseur

I don't know if I should ask this here or in the texture thread, but would anyone be able to create a tanned Marie Rose skin texture/mod?

Like the one from the DOAX3 trailer.

xynKC8f.jpg

GwlPBUY.jpg

She's so cute like that. I tried to modify Harry Palmer's, turned out super orange-ish, and when I tried to correct it for some reason I never managed to have it working in-game again.

mralex

I want to use the ABC tool with kasumi school uniform into marie body, but the skirt hasn't any animation, maybe is the bone?

bbb

I think this tool can save us time. And also open possibilities for everybody. It isn't perfect so we still have some work to do in blender. And because i'm not good in blender it's really helpfull to have the good proportions of the characters.

@bbb I noticed men are not in the tool. How can we add them in references ?

One thing about the ABC Transform mod tool...
is it only work for females? cause when i drag elliot costume and wanna make to someone. there is no male option.
i hope there will be an update so male can also swap costume too.

not sure how to add new ones. I made the gothic one by editing the existing hitomi reference, but I dont know how to add a new one. the tool updates every day, so guys might be added eventually. keep checking the link for updates.

In the ABC transform thing, what does 'smoothness' and 'anti-dist' do?

it used to say quality instead of anti-dist in the older versions, don't know why the name changed. setting it to high gives me endless loading.

I want to use the ABC tool with kasumi school uniform into marie body, but the skirt hasn't any animation, maybe is the bone?

you must replace collisions with bone tool

is there any animated skirt edition of kasumi tropical sailor outfit..?

it should have animations, I made it to have animations. don't know if there is some other version out there.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4n84v7x975kufm6/KNG3RE.7z

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD