PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

synce

Have there been any muscle mods yet for the ladies? Saw this cool little thing in the DOA art thread

2016_by_zeroreyko-d9m9emn.png

bbb

thank you very much, is there any difference between original kasumi dlcu 18 with your archive? i compare the size, yours is larger..

I made that mod when the blender plugins were new long ago. one of the first model imports. I'm not aware of any other version so I cannot say what is different.

i have a error when i try to swap the bones :/

not sure whats causing it :/

@all-

since ill be distracted by other games, and some people wanting miyako now. I'm releasing the pack. her c1 could have been repaired better, but it was kind of a boring costume, so its repaired enough.

ZlUTm0O.jpg

Note -

- Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher is required for this pack
- This pack uses all of kokoro's costume slots, except for 33 and 35.
- Save state and raw files are provided if you wish to add or remove any costumes.
- You may make your own mod of this character, use any of these mods or parts of it however you like to make any other mod
(except no nudes of this character please)

Instructions -

1. With Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher, add the 4 hair styles to kokoro
(note - if you have other custom hairs for kokoro, the pack must be opened and hair numbers must be adjusted to match your setup)
2. With Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher, add the face files to kokoro
(note - if you have other custom faces for kokoro, the pack must be opened and face numbers must be adjusted to match your setup)
3. Copy folder 420697 to the dlc folder, and add that enty into the ini file.

Info for Modders -

- I included a Miyako reference file for the ABC Transformer tool. It is Kokoros file since she has the same proportions,
but with this reference, it will automatically detect my mods as Miyako and fill in the from category for you
- I included Miyako's skin Mtrcol since the skin mtrcol replacer tool doesnt detect it, and object tool has issues transfering it
so it must be done via hex edit. (if your too lazy to hex edit, just use christie's mtrcol. it is very similar)

Last edited:

Mr Armageddon X

I don't know if I should ask this here or in the texture thread, but would anyone be able to create a tanned Marie Rose skin texture/mod?

Like the one from the DOAX3 trailer.

xynKC8f.jpg

GwlPBUY.jpg

She's so cute like that. I tried to modify Harry Palmer's, turned out super orange-ish, and when I tried to correct it for some reason I never managed to have it working in-game again.
AHH IT BURNS!!!!

C3S4RFC

I made that mod when the blender plugins were new long ago. one of the first model imports. I'm not aware of any other version so I cannot say what is different.

@all-

since ill be distracted by other games, and some people wanting miyako now. I'm releasing the pack. her c1 could have been repaired better, but it was kind of a boring costume, so its repaired enough.

ZlUTm0O.jpg

Note -

- Save state and raw files are provided if you wish to add or remove any costumes.
- You may make your own mod of this character, use any of these mods or parts of it however you like to make any other mod

Instructions -

(note - if you have other custom hairs for kokoro, the pack must be opened and hair numbers must be adjusted to match your setup)
(note - if you have other custom faces for kokoro, the pack must be opened and face numbers must be adjusted to match your setup)

Info for Modders -

- I included a Miyako reference file for the ABC Transformer tool. It is Kokoros file since she has the same proportions,
but with this reference, it will automatically detect my mods as Miyako and fill in the from category for you
- I included Miyako's skin Mtrcol since the skin mtrcol replacer tool doesnt detect it, and object tool has issues transfering it
so it must be done via hex edit. (if your too lazy to hex edit, just use christie's mtrcol. it is very similar)

Thanks for this excellent mod.
Now, I am going to try this with my Mikayo voice mod.

Giri

@all-

ZlUTm0O.jpg

Note -

Instructions -

Info for Modders -

hmm...where is the download link? i didnt see any attachment in ur post...

Kayseur

Hey guys, so since I asked about the tanned Marie I thought I might as well play around with PS myself.
I ended up with a satisfying result, though not quite what I expected: a darker-skinned Marie (not really tanned). I don't even know if this already existed, maybe it did.

8jyX0S6.jpg

WYYYdXD.jpg

KIHftLD.jpg

Neck connexion should be alright. Again it's based on @kriplekick's mod & Harry Palmer's textures. I'll probably have it go with other costumes as well, since I like it... but I really wish Marie had more free slots.

https://mega.nz/#!eRh1zBIZ!lTu2xEyjH4vSTSvoSNMDQMBiI3jJS17yR9JPAY6U3vE

Last edited:

ned

for those of you who don't like blender, or don't know how to use blender, you are fortunate, since magic has been invented.

rHasGoX.jpg

I swapped both nyotengu c1 and marie c1 with each other, and they both have their proper proportions. I did absolutely nothing but drag and drop the files in a tool, and it did all that for me.

the only issue I see so far is with marie costumes. since she has no breast, the tool gives breasts to the costume when given to another character, but the clothes are wedged between the cleavage (maybe some of you like that) well that's an easy fix in blender, but if you don't know how to use blender, then an update might fix this since this tool is still beta.

the ABC transformer tool by riry sukisuki.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

Pass: doa5lr

instructions are simple, drag tmc into tool, choose the character your giving it to, then click transform.

if the bones of the characters are different, like in my example, then you need bone tool as well

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xajsew7fofq9cbh/TMC Bone Tool 0.5.0.zip

just drag the tmc into the bone tool. then drag any tmc of the character your giving it to into the tool. check on both change bone and collision. then save.

Hopefully it will allow body swapping too? Grown up Marie rose... and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD