Not open for further replies.

Monkeygigabuster

Not a fan of Bayman but I still decided to make a mod for him anyway
DOA5LR Bayman as Bane
doa5lr_bayman_as_bane_by_monkeygigabuster-d9sj6qq.jpg

Uploaded as raw files so you guys can pick the ones that you like
Remember to use Inkshuffle tool to install face mod

Enjoy

Image and Download: http://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-Bayman-as-Bane-592120034

huchi001

Here is your request.

I'm a new member forever.

@huchi001
Thank you very much for making the Sailor Moon S Pack. Your work is really the best!

I think you use abc transform tool for sailor moon mod. right? but works not properly all. characters in video is all broken weight.
it looks terrible. work properly and upload video again. thank you

wow where can i get that black full bangs long hair kasumi is wearing? :D this mod is the best love the lipsticks <3

search lisa kusanami in this forum.

Last edited:

Marina

I think you use abc transform tool for sailor moon mod. right? but works not properly all. characters in video is all broken weight.
it looks terrible. work properly and upload video again. thank you

search lisa kusanami in this forum.
oohh its the blonde ponytail one. i was talking about nyotengu style hair without all the accessories :D

jaafar

Hi..
I think that my account was suspended
i don`t why
plz can you help me?
i can`t like posts or open threads...

navmesh

I need some help and clarification please.

1) I used Harry Palmer Tool's Skin MtrCol Replacer to check Huchi's "SAILOR_JUPITER_FOR_HITOMI.tmc" file. Instead of Hitomi, the program shows "Kasumi/Phase4". Is this a problem? Do i need to manually change/update/replace it to work properly or would the mod still work fine if i left it alone? (The same thing also happens with "SAILOR_MOON_FOR_MARIE", showing "Kasumi/Phase4" instead of "Marie")

2) Regarding the Skin MtrCol Replacer. They list Ayane/Marie & Kasumi/Phase4 as singular profiles. Does that mean costumes for Ayane or Marie can fit each other? That doesn't make sense to me as Marie is a whole lot smaller. I've always thought Ayane and Kasumi shared the same body type meaning Ayane/Kasumi/Phase4 should be able to swap costumes perfectly? Is there a list that shows which characters share body types? (I've tried this link: http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11118060/1/ on the body swap tutorial but the list (if it is the list) seems like it's broken and is not coming up)

Thanks.
Hi dukpoki,
1. Harry Palmer Tool's Skin MtrCol Replacer only replace skin material colors ,to match the TMC skin material color with the character you want.for the mods you said above, if you notice a color seam on the neck, you can use this tool to fix

2.that means Ayane and Marie has the same skin material color, not body type
the body type image link :
http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s425/robhal79/fevpcg_zps9062klls.jpg~original
-----------
@huchi : The black bang hair is awesome, :)

louis

I have a question. The original MOD have shadow, but There is no shadow of body after swapped the body mesh . Please help?!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD