mod_Screenshot32698.jpg
mod_Screenshot12293.jpg
mod_Screenshot35568.jpg
mod_Screenshot42286.jpg
mod_Screenshot6472.jpg
mod_Screenshot5700.jpg
mod_Screenshot5340.jpg

Nameless Sama

My second mod for Akira(and more for him will coming soon)
DOA5LR Akira as Kazuma Kiryu
doa5lr_akira_as_kazuma_kiryu_by_monkeygigabuster-d9rzdpl.jpg

I made this mod for the Ryu GA Gotoku fan like me
Uploaded as raw files so you guys can pick the ones that you like

Enjoy
Image and Download: http://monkeygigabuster.deviantart....5638211&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

what o,O.gif

Wow , I really LOVE this man. I wish TN could add this in the console version. Akira is a very badass and cool character to play as and with this outfit ... I am speechless. Thank you buddy. Hands down man. You did a very good job. I really like these boss mafia suits. They look really nobly. Yes .. I am fan of Mafia/Yakuza games.

Me as an Akira player... I appreciate your work man.

Me after download this

kicking asses ;) ora ora ora :akira:

tumblr_nwr1n3efnZ1tg9y78o1_400.gif

Kamillho

for those of you who don't like blender, or don't know how to use blender, you are fortunate, since magic has been invented.

rHasGoX.jpg

I swapped both nyotengu c1 and marie c1 with each other, and they both have their proper proportions. I did absolutely nothing but drag and drop the files in a tool, and it did all that for me.

the only issue I see so far is with marie costumes. since she has no breast, the tool gives breasts to the costume when given to another character, but the clothes are wedged between the cleavage (maybe some of you like that) well that's an easy fix in blender, but if you don't know how to use blender, then an update might fix this since this tool is still beta.

the ABC transformer tool by riry sukisuki.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

Pass: doa5lr

instructions are simple, drag tmc into tool, choose the character your giving it to, then click transform.

if the bones of the characters are different, like in my example, then you need bone tool as well

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xajsew7fofq9cbh/TMC Bone Tool 0.5.0.zip

just drag the tmc into the bone tool. then drag any tmc of the character your giving it to into the tool. check on both change bone and collision. then save.

Hello guys!

Im having problems with that tool. I dropped TMC file, clicked on transfer and all what I have are only errors:"Nullable object must have a value." or "Input string was not in a correct form."

How I can fix that?

mralex

Hello guys!

Im having problems with that tool. I dropped TMC file, clicked on transfer and all what I have are only errors:"Nullable object must have a value." or "Input string was not in a correct form."

How I can fix that?

I have bouth problems... for me i fixed putting the 14/02 ver. Into the 22/02 files

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD