PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazukiLX32

looks like the argentina flag xD

-------------------

back to work, this time i made a hard work. Cindy lenoxx "D" costume from Resident evil Outbreak File#2, extracted by me, i tried to make the texture more good but the quality is too bad for do it, also i put all the cindy textures in one and i change the position with uv editor in blender, added 2 costumes, normal and latex
the hair is inclued
(if you want the costume in another character you can use the abc tool)View attachment 19970

Thanks. i just liked blue and i didn't think it would look like that lol. it was hard to cover up the original layout of the texture so i just put an all original texture like leather for example and recolored it. i might even do recolors of the Vest itself.

Chest? Could you take some screenshots regardings this "bug" and post them here?

Here're some examples:
KVS16x1.jpg

mralex

Sometimes that bug it causes for a join in blender, the sweat are in the costume-body and not separated of the body

mralex

looks like kevin's
i was thinking to make
kevin (ein or hayate)
mark as bass
george as jann lee
jim as zack
david as rig
yoko as kokoro (bouth are japanese and the face looks good)
cindy as kasumi
and alyssa as christie

-------------------------------------

My marie rose grown up pack is ready, she has an issue in the back of her neck but it isn't see so much

The pack includes 12, only 2 costumes has ---c and ---p files, since i do the original costumes more big
also in the pack it has the grown hair and face (the hair also work with the original face, just like the body)

Screenshot8786.jpg

mralex

Last edited:

synce

Anyone found a way to mod out that nasty bloom effect yet? It's especially noticeable when you zoom in.

Perfectly normal:
4Nsz0g9.jpg

Then suddenly:
djzzUc0.jpg

I've tried messing around with GemFX/SweetFX but nothing seems to get rid of it.

Vex

turn out the lights (hitomi) XD

btw about music - if someone needs - here modified musics file. Music is so quiet so I increased volume by 180%. It's about normal now. (you need to replace same file in Data folder)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD