PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squizzo

Update: Fixed some more clipping and weighting issues.
http://www.filedropper.com/momijiindigohappi_3

20160319113813_1.jpg

Last edited:

mralex

Looks like naotora also came with some glitches, i have Xone and in some stages she has bugs and glitches with her Ii familu creed

KasumiLove

I noticed a problem with the character transformer tool. If i do a swap for Honoka and swap the body skin texture it doesn't fit at all. I think the file is too different.

huchi002

Last edited:

coopermon

Not sure if I've missed something as this thread had now been moved here.
Shouldn't the texture editing thread and the modding tutorial thread be moved here too ?

f310

Hi,
as far as i know (i see the "change log" image of the tool) the latest version of ABC transformer tool already did everything for us, all we have to do is pressing the button (choosing the advance option if we want ) ,no need to do anything more
is there any problem before you swap the skin texture ? if "yes" , i think the author would like to see your report ,although we can fix it manually

No, on the skin there are some ugly shadows

Last edited:

f310

But i had to change the skin color because it's from Lisa to Honoka.
it's not needed, the tool already did it ( it also do other things to make it fit the target character (change skin mtrcol, bone ...)
if there is any problem ,i think it would be a specific problem

f310

actually no need to replace honoka skin texture , you 'll lost the costume shadow texture through (the tool also copy skin and costume shadow texture )
we only have to edit skin texture when the uv of shadow is in wrong position ( like mr alex said)

Lorenzo Buti

I mentioned before about an EVA outfit for Tina Armstrong. But I was now literally hoping if anyone can use this EVA costume from MGS 5 and fit it for each one of those girls, though I rather prefer Tina Armstrong to wear the outfit since she totally resembles her. And I know EVA couldn't fight. lol

b23555a0-a02a-4d6a-a85f-25486dd92ee1.jpg

KasumiLove

you are using Timmy C's transformer tool (i have never used it , so i don't know),
i'm talking about ABC transformer tool ,it automatically does everything

I don't know how it is now but the last version i got from ABC transformer didn't work on Windows Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD