DOA5LR PC Minimum Specs and Other Info Released

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round page has gone live on Steam. You can actually save 10% off the final cost by pre-ordering your digital copy at this time. Some other information was released if you read the page over.

Additionally, at this time, it looks like the game only has the attribute of Single Player. I am not sure if this is due to the site just going live or not, but my money is on that. I cannot honestly expect they'd release it for PC for only a single player experience. Also, there's a note on the page saying, "Online modes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be added in a patch within 3 months of release." which as written gives the impression it will be offline only. It should also be noted that in a previous interview, Team NINJA mentioned support for the game (no specific platform specified) will be done post-release including the potential for new online modes.

There is also a pre-purchase reward system on Steam. You can get 10% off the purchase price and the NINJA 2015 Kasumi outfit if you pre-purchase the game. If enough people pre-purchase the game then free Costume DLC will be given to those who pre-purchase:
  • First level reward is the new Ninja 2015 outfits for Hayabusa, Hayate, and Ayane
  • Second level reward is the new Aloha costumes for Kasumi, Hitomi, Ayane and Mila
  • Third level reward is the nwe Beach Party costumes for Momiji, Rachel, Leifang and Kokoro
Lastly, I have created a Steam Group for those players who are interested

System Requirements
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i5
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Additional Notes: Online modes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be added in a patch within 3 months of release.

Last edited:
Yes, with MotionJoy.

Oh yeah right, I tried to install it to play DOAOL, but it never worked.
I will try to install it again, because it would allow me to play DOA anywhere around the world, I'd just have to take my PC and my pad with me.

Oh yeah right, I tried to install it to play DOAOL, but it never worked.
I will try to install it again, because it would allow me to play DOA anywhere around the world, I'd just have to take my PC and my pad with me.

Just be wary if you use a ps3/ps4 control the button prompts in game use the 360/one buttons

already pre-ordered on STEAM:cool: PS:hope you guys can see the pic
696d02338744ebf84d6fb378daf9d72a6059a76c_zpsccec35ef.png
~
696d02338744ebf84d6fb378daf9d72a6059a76c_zpsccec35ef.png

Last edited:
That's basically nothing at all. Damn.

It's really not lol. An Origin PC can run this while burning 3 CDs, Have 5 MMO servers up, Play 9 Youtube videos and play this game at the same time. Of course, it really depends on the actual specs of what you will be ranging for on best experience. You don't want to settle near minimal or somewhat moderate either.

A custom PC can do just fine.

Within three months isn't a long wait, but I will definitely be buying it on ONE as well. PC is a definite buy, though. And it makes sense as they probably didn't want to delay the game. It'll be fun to play around with it offline for a bit.

I doubt it would be that. If they say in advance that they need around a three month window, maybe less... it's because it's not as ready as the console version is. Most PC games get a delayed release... like GTAV not being out until next year.

Sounds like they are releasing it on console date. So at least PC players will get something instead of waiting for 2-3 months. Most of my friends that want the game on PC haven't had the chance to play DOA5 yet. This will give them some time to learn game fundamentals before jumping into competition that is hopefully not ruined by latency issues.

EDIT: Yup... Steam has the game listed for a 2.17.15 release date. Today I'm standing tall over the fanboys that doubted my assumptions. It feels good. Rejoice PC!

Last edited:
Some people on Steam are bringing up a decent topic... How do the PC players go around with previously bought DLC? do you think PC LR will include previous vanilla 5 and 5U DLC, be able to sign into PSN and transfer that way or do you have to just fully re purchase everything (the suckiest option)?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD